This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swag Swag Swag

Tard Mafia, where voting for anyone makes you get called scum and lynched or modkilled. Game lasts forever and everyone loses.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
      I'm okay with the first two, but the last one needs to have some subjective limitations. Such as when Leelee gets somebody lynched in 45 minutes, and not everyone is on for that duration.
      12 minutes. And that was ****ing awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
        Swag Swag Swag

Tard Mafia, where voting for anyone makes you get called scum and lynched or modkilled. Game lasts forever and everyone loses.
        lol
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Something that needs to change is only getting a win if you're alive.

This is blatantly wrong.

Comment

• ray, since your new to Mafia, a lesson would be don't bold posts - you never bold posts, it's just not something you do
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
              So you'll be back in three days? Cool
              How has Sancho not popped in here with a BURN for this?
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                Something that needs to change is only getting a win if you're alive.

This is blatantly wrong.
                Not for us, it isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  I like the rule of...72 hours a day phase for the first 3 day phases, 48 after that, kick down to 24 towards end of game.

Most votes gets lynched

And agree 100% on the vote or modkilled.
                  \\

Using these rules in airbed, except for the vote rule. I feel like that's too restrictive of player choice.

Comment

• Rules Schmules.

Break the Walls Down!!!
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                      \\

Using these rules in airbed, except for the vote rule. I feel like that's too restrictive of player choice.
                      No lynching counts as a vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                        No lynching counts as a vote.
                        Hmmmmm... Maybe it should be a rule then. But still

Comment

• Too much talk in the Wrestling game on who the forum butlers are. jepg can't fool me again.
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Still what? If you don't care what happens in a dayphase - whether a player is lynched or town doesn't lynch at all - why exactly are you playing? Explain to me a situation where a player has a legitimate reason to not vote at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                              12 minutes. And that was ****ing awesome.
                              Nice.

Comment

Seriously. Add it.

There is NO excuse for not voting when you have 72 or 48 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X