Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    I joined VS yesterday and it doesnt seem to be an active site. Most of the threads havent been posted in since last month or later. How often do games start
    It usually is more active (at least lately), but all the games are hidden unless you have spectator/player permissions to prevent cheating/deadthreading

    But the current game is a disaster
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      It usually is more active (at least lately), but all the games are hidden unless you have spectator/player permissions to prevent cheating/deadthreading

      But the current game is a disaster
      It still hurts me that scum chose to kill Laura over me
      Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
      I call dibs on Saban.

      I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        corycurren took an axe,
        and then gave jepg forty whacks.
        And when he saw what he had done,
        gave SanchoPanza forty-one
        underrated post
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          It usually is more active (at least lately), but all the games are hidden unless you have spectator/player permissions to prevent cheating/deadthreading

          But the current game is a disaster
          Oh I did not know that

          Comment


          • lol

            I hope the WF elite tier 1 went over there to teach them the debacle mafia meme.

            All debacle, all the time!!!
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

            Comment


            • Though dost not Debacle just for jest, though debacle for Chimney Sweeping good times
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                As much as I'd love to be the destroyer...

                I think it's actually Monk.

                Think about it.
                Hey Com'on. I'm not just going to stand here and take this.

                Shut up.

                I'm not backing down.
                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                CMD VI Runner Up

                Comment


                • THE DESTROYER IS READY TO FEAST ON HIS NEXT PREY

                  WHAT FORUM SHALL IT BE THIS TIMEa
                  Originally posted by GongKong
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                  Comment


                  • Jets Nation

                    Comment


                    • [video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s[/video]
                      .
                      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                      CMD VI Runner Up

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                        THE DESTROYER IS READY TO FEAST ON HIS NEXT PREY

                        WHAT FORUM SHALL IT BE THIS TIMEa
                        A coffee mug?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                          Jets Nation
                          It has to be a forum that isn't already destroyed

                          Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                          A coffee mug?
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                          Comment


                          • I'm waiting, Footsy.
                            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                            I call dibs on Saban.

                            I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                            Comment


                            • I'm last I bet.
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                              CMD VI Runner Up

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                                I'm last I bet.
                                Top 20, not Top 35.
                                Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                                I call dibs on Saban.

                                I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X