Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just kidding, you're like 23 in my book >.>
    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
    I call dibs on Saban.

    I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

    Comment


    • Maybe 32
      Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
      I call dibs on Saban.

      I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

      Comment


      • 1. CoryCurren- His mix of catching scum in lies, leading town, and scumhunting is all exceptional. When he stays levelheaded can be the best player on the forums.
        2. Ragnarok- I don't think I ever got to experience the Rags glory days, but it's impressive that he can go through the entire game and can just refuse to do anything if he wants to. Hardest to pressure and push. More consistent than Cory but also doesn't take as many risks.
        3. SwAg Dynasty- When he tries of course. Sometimes he gets too cute for himself and pushes weaker players regardless of alignment (I actually think does this the least among the heavy weights, and it helps him out). But again I don't think I have seen the best of SwAg yet.
        4. Walter- Yeah, we isn't vocal enough early on in and doesn't "lead town", but I don't care. There is something to be said about gaming the system the way he does, and he is the best player on the forums near LYLO at ploying scum into mistakes.
        5. InjuredReserve- He hasn't played in a bit, but he has a general understanding of whats going on at all times and is hard to read. Very solid player.

        Honorable mentions (In no particular order): Clovdyx, Blue, pheltzbahr, Morgus, Daniel.

        Comment


        • I said top 20, english do you speak it mother****er?!?
          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
          I call dibs on Saban.

          I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

          Comment


          • The fact that I doubt I'm on anyone's Top 20's makes me want to try even harder at Mafia...
            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
            I call dibs on Saban.

            I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
              The fact that I doubt I'm on anyone's Top 20's makes me want to try even harder at Mafia...
              Current players you would be Top 20. There is also like 20 current players.

              But recent history you wouldn't be in my Top 20.

              Comment


              • Mafia rankings? Now THERE is something we haven't done recently.

                Comment


                • I think it just became glaringly obvious football2ky is my troll alt account
                  Originally posted by GongKong
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                  Comment


                  • Everyone's rankings
                    1) Random Tier 1 guy
                    2) Tier 1
                    3) etc.
                    .
                    .
                    .
                    .
                    .
                    .
                    .
                    .
                    .
                    57) Footy
                    58) Usly
                    59) Monk

                    Not my opinion, just saying that further insult isn't needed.
                    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                    CMD VI Runner Up

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                      I think it just became glaringly obvious football2ky is my troll alt account
                      Lol.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                        Current players you would be Top 20. There is also like 20 current players.

                        But recent history you wouldn't be in my Top 20.
                        Thanks a lot.
                        Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        Mafia rankings? Now THERE is something we haven't done recently.
                        Eh, it's fun I'm intrigued by what you think
                        Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                        I think it just became glaringly obvious football2ky is my troll alt account
                        Do you play ballbase?
                        Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                        I call dibs on Saban.

                        I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                          Everyone's rankings
                          1) Random Tier 1 guy
                          2) Tier 1
                          3) etc.
                          .
                          .
                          .
                          .
                          .
                          .
                          .
                          .
                          .
                          57) Footy
                          58) Usly
                          59) Monk


                          Not my opinion, just saying that further insult isn't needed.
                          You two'd be top 40.
                          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                          I call dibs on Saban.

                          I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                            Eh, it's fun I'm intrigued by what you thin
                            My rankings are guaranteed to be a bit...different. If you really want to know, PM me.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                              Do you play ballbase?
                              Only in the winter after my January midterms
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                                Only in the winter after my January midterms
                                I don't got no midterms.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X