This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    Swag's the only tier 1 guy on your list. Clov and Daniel are good. I should play with Cory more.
    I'm easily Top 27, which I think is still tier 1.

Comment

Did you guys do mafia rankings after that one time we did mafia rankings two/three years ago?
      I think Swag, Blue, Rags, and I are the only remaining regulars from that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
        I can make a list too.

1. Leelee -Troll goddess of Mafia
        2. Obba
        3. Johnnygotheat
        4-99. Franchize's ****ing Trash
        #tierone

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          Yo
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• #hellno
            2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
              #tierone
              Your brother is. You're in that lower half of Franchize's ****ing Trash. Besides, I didn't say what the list was for.

Me and Gong are tied for 32, btw. Because that's where the Browns are in the power rankings every week of every year, so we might as well take that spot together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                Nerds.

NEEEEEEEEERRRRRDSSS.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  Yo
                  Who are you?

Comment

• But seriously, make another mafia ranking so I know who to night kill.

Comment

Your brother is. You're in that lower half of Franchize's ****ing Trash. Besides, I didn't say what the list was for.

Me and Gong are tied for 32, btw. Because that's where the Browns are in the power rankings every week of every year, so we might as well take that spot together.
                      Stop it.

Sometimes you guys get mistakingly slotted in at 29.

Comment

• I played a game with PR and CHG as my scummates once. CHG never came into the scumchat, never posted in the thread, never sent a night action, and did absolutely nothing the entire game.

And still ended up having a better game than PR.

Comment

But seriously, make another mafia ranking so I know who to night kill.
                          I was actually considering having another Pheltz-style compilation ranking for a concept game I want to run.

Comment

I played a game with PR and CHG as my scummates once. CHG never came into the scumchat, never posted in the thread, never sent a night action, and did absolutely nothing the entire game.

And still ended up having a better game than PR.
                            That's just how Tier 1 do, johnny.

Comment

• I havne't played a single Rio game and have won them all.

Comment

• I like how whenever one person mentions a list, everyone comes crawling out of the woodwork.

12k.

Comment

Working...
                                X