Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    I like how whenever one person mentions a list, everyone comes crawling out of the woodwork.

    12k.
    *****es love lists
    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
    I call dibs on Saban.

    I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

    Comment


    • cory made a top 5?
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

      Comment


      • 1.) Clov
        2.) Mrs Clov

        Nuff said

        Comment


        • Remember the days when I used to be a policy lynch with Monk?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jepg View Post
            cory made a top 5?
            football2ky continues to show off his overall Mafia prowess.

            Literally the first thing I thought when I saw it was "jepg is going to laugh so hard"
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
              football2ky continues to show off his overall Mafia prowess.

              Literally the first thing I thought when I saw it was "jepg is going to laugh so hard"
              Laugh, cry. Basically the same thing.
              Originally posted by JoeLegend
              You guys are right im wrong.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                Remember the days when I used to be a policy lynch with Monk?
                Yeah. Today has been a pretty good day. I had eggs and cinammon toast with orange juice.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                  1.) Clov
                  2.) Mrs Clov

                  Nuff said
                  Really? <3

                  Comment


                  • Mrs.Clov, your husband confuses me
                    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                    I call dibs on Saban.

                    I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                    Comment


                    • confused like sexual orientation?
                      Originally posted by GongKong
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                        Mrs.Clov, your husband confuses me
                        Join the club. I'm the founder, and we meet on Thursdays.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                          Join the club. I'm the founder, and we meet on Thursdays.
                          Are there cookies?
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                          Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                          Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                          Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                          Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                            Are there cookies?
                            Of course.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                              Join the club. I'm the founder, and we meet on Thursdays.
                              Sounds lovely, what time?
                              Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                              I call dibs on Saban.

                              I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                              Comment


                              • Welp, see you Thursday

                                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                                Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                                Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                                Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                                Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X