Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
    Can I join?
    Would you rather play FF6 for $1 million or have sex with Scarlet Johannson?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      Would you rather play FF6 for $1 million or have sex with Scarlet Johannson?
      Play FF6 for 1 Million, and then pay Scarlet Johannson.
      Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
      I call dibs on Saban.

      I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        Would you rather play FF6 for $1 million or have sex with Scarlet Johannson?
        Scar jo
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

        Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

        Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

        Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

        Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

        Comment


        • I'm pretty sure he was asking me
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

          Comment


          • I really like Monk for some reason

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
              Play FF6 for 1 Million, and then pay Scarlet Johannson.
              I'm pretty sure she doesn't need your money.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                I'm pretty sure she doesn't need your money.
                .....</3
                Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                I call dibs on Saban.

                I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                  I really like Monk for some reason
                  It's the emotional vulnerability, I think. So hawt.

                  Comment


                  • Aw, Monk. I wanted to run a Mini.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                    I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      Aw, Monk. I wanted to run a Mini.
                      Its seven people. How long could it take
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                      Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                      Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                      Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                      Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                        It's the emotional vulnerability, I think. So hawt.
                        Swag would agree

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                          Aw, Monk. I wanted to run a Mini.
                          Would you be interested in co-modding one with me sometime?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                            Would you be interested in co-modding one with me sometime?
                            If you ask everybody to co-mod, you won't have any players left for your game.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              If you ask everybody to co-mod, you won't have any players left for your game.
                              Yes. I'm aware of that. I'm writing two games right now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                                Would you be interested in co-modding one with me sometime?
                                Maybe? I'd prefer to know what it was first so I know if I would want to play it instead.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                                I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                Blue is right

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X