Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oooh! me! do me next guys!

    Comment


    • Clov = MrsClov + (jepg - (jepg*SwAg) - (SickPuppets*CorryCurn)
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        Clov = MrsClov + (jepg - (jepg*SwAg) - (SickPuppets*CorryCurn)
        Too much Jepg, not enough Hyper, and not nearly enough Logan.


        EDIT: Though Hyper is probably nothing but a facade for you...

        Comment


        • My turn?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            My turn?
            (IR + Usly)/Walt^(IR - Usly)

            Comment


            • bb = (everything - bad things)^infinity
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                (IR + Usly)/Walt^(IR - Usly)
                Math hurts

                Comment


                • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  Bb = (everything - bad things)^infinity
                  That's more like it

                  Comment


                  • Can I go next?
                    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                    I call dibs on Saban.

                    I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                    Comment


                    • class is over
                      Originally posted by GongKong
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                        So m=g-c
                        G=c-i

                        Therefore,
                        Monk=(Cory-IR)-Cory
                        Monk=-IR

                        I am Ir's negative.
                        Post of everything and forever. G.O.A.T.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                        Comment


                        • Dies on the inside.
                          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                          I call dibs on Saban.

                          I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                            Dies on the inside.
                            This is exactly what I would expect a 15 year old to name his emo band.

                            Comment


                            • The logic is impeccable

                              Monk Monk Monk.
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                                Post of everything and forever. G.O.A.T.
                                I am still laughing
                                Originally posted by GongKong
                                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X