X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahbe needed to kill Paterno in PSU and did it N1

in his only game ever
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      Rahbe needed to kill Paterno in PSU and did it N1

in his only game ever
      We need one of those award show montages for the players we've lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        We need one of those award show montages for the players we've lost.
        In memoriam

Comment

• Rahbe had like a 1/32 shot of killing Paterno, shot Pheltz because "pheltzbahr" looked closest to "Paterno" N1 and then disappeared for the rest of the game.

Amazing.
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Rahbe had like a 1/32 shot of killing Paterno, shot Pheltz because "pheltzbahr" looked closest to "Paterno" N1 and then disappeared for the rest of the game.

Amazing.
            99% sure teamliquid.net is the most humourless place on the net.
            Originally posted by JoeLegend
            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
              99% sure teamliquid.net is the most humourless place on the net.
              I was trying to think of a humorous way to respond to this for awhile, and had many leads, but the part of my brain that wants to say silly things dies whenever someone brings up teamliquid.

Comment

Rahbe had like a 1/32 shot of killing Paterno, shot Pheltz because "pheltzbahr" looked closest to "Paterno" N1 and then disappeared for the rest of the game.

Amazing.
                lol you're joking?
                sigpic

Comment

• 100% factual

Rahbe is a legend

Comment

• He also got mislynched at LYLO for being inactive to end the game

Just epic

Comment

• Lets lynch Swag Dynasty next because that basically says Scum Dude amirite?
                      sigpic

Comment

All of my games feature awful play. It's like I just bring everyone down to Monk level.
                        I even go down a level
                        2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                          I even go down a level
                          Remember when Monk faked VI in a game where the gimmick was every townie had a JOAT role?

Comment

All of my games feature awful play. It's like I just bring everyone down to Monk level.
                            Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            Remember when Monk faked VI in a game where the gimmick was every townie had a JOAT role?
                            Ah memories. Remember when I sent the chat invite to the wrong person?

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Wow, I was really bad that game.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Reread Horror Movie Mafia for me, please.

And then write me the proper apology.

Comment

Working...
                                X