Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And even when I don't do that jepg PMs me telling me to leave the game anyway
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      But we get called out for being bullies when we do that and people PM me telling me to leave the game if I'm going to act that way
      You can do it in a manner which doesn't seem to indicate that you think the person you're talking about is human trash.
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
        You can do it in a manner which doesn't seem to indicate that you think the person you're talking about is human trash.
        Unless it's football2ky or Monk, right? Because they don't matter and lynching them is funny.

I'm aggressive, but I generally don't get verbally obtuse with people unless they do so with me - it's really that simple. Calling somebody scum seems to be such an insult (especially if they actually are scum) that you really just shouldn't do it to anyone that is your friend or is liked by other people in the forum.

Let's go back to the old ways. We'll policy lynch Monk or football2ky with arrogance and degradation and then wait for NAs to lynch scum. If we don't get a night result, we just lynch the second-next player people don't like.

That way it's fair for everybody.
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          Unless it's football2ky or Monk, right? Because they don't matter and lynching them is funny.

I'm aggressive, but I generally don't get verbally obtuse with people unless they do so with me - it's really that simple. Calling somebody scum seems to be such an insult (especially if they actually are scum) that you really just shouldn't do it to anyone that is your friend or is liked by other people in the forum.

Let's go back to the old ways. We'll policy lynch Monk or football2ky with arrogance and degradation and then wait for NAs to lynch scum. If we don't get a night result, we just lynch the second-next player people don't like.

That way it's fair for everybody.
          You're saying that like you aren't the person who started the policy lynching for football and monk.

Just go for a simple - "Lynch so and so, they haven't said anything on topic this game so far. Lurking in such a manner seems scummy to me until they produce something at least game worthy I think it is best if we lynch them".
          Originally posted by JoeLegend
          You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Of course I am the person who came into the Forum aggressively pushing policy lynches - people are telling me they liked my play better when I did that as opposed to my play now.

I honestly feel bad for the way I treated Monk my first dozen games or so - I should have given him a helping hand instead of berating him. But that was the CorryCurn people liked, I guess. It was funny to rub Monk's nose in the dirt and lynch him for being inexperienced and difficult.

And no, I am not going to keep my cases simple; I'm a wall poster and my best Mafia ability is conveying a narrative to determine if a poster has town intentions in mind or not. Two sentence post doesn't get people lynched anyway, especially if it's as weak as something like that. My goal is to lynch scum every day. I will post as much as I need to in order to get that done.

Comment

• You've never policy lynched me, cuz you can't.

Comment

• "This message is hidden because football2ky is on your ignore list."

Really a handy feature.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                  You've never policy lynched me, cuz you can't.
                  I could manage it.
                  Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                  I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                    This x 1000. Not necessarily Cory to myself though.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                      You've never policy lynched me, cuz you can't.
                      Hmm, this sounds like a challenge lol
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• I'm down with policy lynching Footy next game.

Comment

• Please try.

Comment

• Walt banned Garydos

Comment

• sounds like a personal problem

Comment

• Cory, I'm bored. Entertain me.
                                Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                                I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X