Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You sound like all of my ex-girlfriends wrapped up in one rolling ball of nagpocalypse.

I signed up for dis game at DM:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/to...to-the-empire/

come play but stop being lazy

Ray come play 2
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
      Walt banned Garydos
      Too awesome for the forum?

Comment

• Walter is a massive hater of pokemon. He should be on his jerks of the week for banning a guy for liking pokemon
        Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
        I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
          Walter is a massive hater of pokemon. He should be on his jerks of the week for banning a guy for liking pokemon
          I'm sad I had to get rid of my emulator. Was pretty far in red.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
            I have red and yellow still~ I have every pokemon game released in North Murica' minus Snap. I've always hated snap
            I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

I have red and yellow still~ I have every pokemon game released in North Murica' minus Snap. I've always hated snap
              Pokemon is one of the few game series we haven't been working on collecting yet.

Comment

• Why not?
                I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

Why not?
                  Seriously. It's incredible.

I play every single day using my cell. I bought an android phone JUST to play pokemon roms on it.

Comment

Walter is a massive hater of pokemon. He should be on his jerks of the week for banning a guy for liking pokemon
                    Walt loves Pokemon and Final Fantasy.

Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                    No you weren't.

Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                    Pokemon is one of the few game series we haven't been working on collecting yet.
                    Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                    Why not?
                    We don't have any systems, and I refuse to acknowledge anything after yellow. They shouldn't have added more Pokemon.

Comment

• Yay!!!!

Comment

• Someone start a game, because I'm ready to mafia.

Comment

• Mafia is dead Gary

We can play checkers online or something
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                            You can do it in a manner which doesn't seem to indicate that you think the person you're talking about is human trash.
                            lol.

Its mafia. it you get offended, then don't play. Its a pressure cooker. the more pressure, then more cooker (yup, I said cooker)

I don't get all the whining about how to talk schtick. If you hate someone, get them lynched or killed ASAP, at every opportunity you get. I mean its a game with a get rid of people motive, so why not bask in the glory of being a dick IRL in a fake game that reflects the biases and mental fragility of RL humans.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Mafia is dead. Long Live mafia.
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• So if I start a mini-mafia and it has a hybrid hammer, will you guys put aside your difference's put on your big boy pants and play?
                                I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

Working...
                                X