Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Reported for reporting; snitches get stitches.
    Do *****es get itches?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      Do *****es get itches?
      Yes, and at rather unpleasant places.
      Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

      Comment


      • german dungeon porn
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          german dungeon porn
          no. I invented that porn genre and no one else can take it from me.
          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
          I call dibs on Saban.

          I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Friese View Post
            Yes, and at rather unpleasant places.
            Only if they **** me.

            Comment


            • ....In hindsight, I shouldn't have just claimed to have syphilis here.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                ....In hindsight, I shouldn't have just claimed to have syphilis here.
                That's what you get for having a dead prostitute on your desk.
                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                You guys are right im wrong.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  ....In hindsight, I shouldn't have just claimed to have syphilis here.
                  Lots of STDs itch. As well as other non sexually transmitted weird stuff.

                  Shaving down there can cause itching too.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                    Lots of STDs itch. As well as other non sexually transmitted weird stuff.

                    Shaving down there can cause itching too.
                    My balls are like the itchiest part of my body. I can't imagine an STD could elevate the itchiness level that much.

                    Comment


                    • tumblr
                      Originally posted by GongKong
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                      Comment


                      • tumblr
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • #tumblr
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                          I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          Blue is right

                          Comment


                          • tumblr?
                            Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Friese View Post
                              tumblr?
                              I don't understand either.

                              Comment


                              • ##tumblr
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X