X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Clov~
    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
    I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      #SeperatedAtBirth
      My parents tell me I had a twin brother they gave away at birth... I miss you

Comment

pasty. stud.
        Woah me too

Comment

• Man can't remember the last mafia game I played on here. I think it was one Blue ran and I had to quit early because something came up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
            Man can't remember the last mafia game I played on here. I think it was one Blue ran and I had to quit early because something came up.
            Same. It's been forever for me. This short game is a great concept, and if more people do them then I might be able to play some more

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
              Man can't remember the last mafia game I played on here. I think it was one Blue ran and I had to quit early because something came up.
              Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
              Same. It's been forever for me. This short game is a great concept, and if more people do them then I might be able to play some more
              this.

Comment

• Turbos (short ~hour games) are played a lot elsewhere and there's a lot of absolute bat**** fun.

If people would be interested I would run them here and there.
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Turbos (short ~hour games) are played a lot elsewhere and there's a lot of absolute bat**** fun.

let's see how this one runs.

Comment

Turbos (short ~hour games) are played a lot elsewhere and there's a lot of absolute bat**** fun.

I would be interested.

Comment

• Boo! Start the game

Comment

• Welp. Back to the discussion thread.

Comment

• Blitz mafia is fun

Comment

• Indeed
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Screw normal games. Blitz everywhere and slow games every two months.

Comment

• If you guys want, I can run Blitz Mafia - Episode II tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X