X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clov, you decide on that VS game?

PS I finally got my sorc to Occy death levels. ILU
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
      LOL YES. I have said this exact quote more than three times to Ray before. YOU AREN'T READING MY POSTS RAY! You guys are finally seeing each others flaws. YOU ARE ME NOW CORY.
      But you're always scum XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
        But you're always scum XD
        Only sometimes.

This is funny. The issue of Cory getting butthurt and bordering mentally unstable over nothing mafia wise, and you ignoring people's points (on purpose or not) has finally come together!

Comment

• Find cliff, jump off it

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the way to the bottom.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Only sometimes.

This is funny. The issue of Cory getting butthurt and bordering mentally unstable over nothing mafia wise, and you ignoring people's points (on purpose or not) has finally come together!
            Yeah, but I like Ray enough enough to meet him halfway.

You're still all alone.
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
              Find cliff, jump off it

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the way to the bottom.
              I remember in the first game we played together for real (DaS, I think - I died really quickly in Rack City), we talked about the moment you and I would be seriously at odds and what an epic, destructive, alcohol-induced natural disaster it would be. Like, it would burn down the forum forever.

I'm still crossing my fingers for it, but alas, the lands have been at standstill.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                Yeah, but I like Ray enough enough to meet him halfway.

You're still all alone.
                Luckily for me, this is a website full of middle aged men.

Being alone on here isn't my biggest concern.

Comment

Don't forget Pheltz

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                    I remember in the first game we played together for real (DaS, I think - I died really quickly in Rack City), we talked about the moment you and I would be seriously at odds and what an epic, destructive, alcohol-induced natural disaster it would be. Like, it would burn down the forum forever.

I'm still crossing my fingers for it, but alas, the lands have been at standstill.
                    Well, we may be too emotionally out of control for the fight to even escalate on that level, but if so, yes it would be a disaster for all involved. Burn them all to the ground. Burn them all. lol
                    sigpic
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Gong Kong, a Chinaman who runs a laundry on Park avenue, was plundered early yesterday morning of 100 pieces of underwear. MT1890
                      Sauce: https://twitter.com/TweetsofOld/stat...80344588697600

Noooooo

Not Gong's underwear!
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        Sauce: https://twitter.com/TweetsofOld/stat...80344588697600

Noooooo

Not Gong's underwear!
                        Thats so awesome. I am pleased with this
                        sigpic

Comment

I feel you footy, its a lonely life, isn't it?
                          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• I still love you Monk.

Everybody loves RayMonk

Comment

• I have fullfilled my destiny and become the new Cory.
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                                I have fullfilled my destiny and become the new Cory.
                                lol Corry will be pleased?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X