Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man this is def my last full game. Prob just going to do the occasional turbo if people run them.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      Man this is def my last full game. Prob just going to do the occasional turbo if people run them.
      How fast do turbo's usually cycle?
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
        How fast do turbo's usually cycle?
        I don't know whats typical. But we prob played Clov's game in something like 2-3 hours or something. Was a lot of fun. You can be completely engaged in the game without having to give up huge chunks of your days to play.

Comment

I don't know whats typical. But we prob played Clov's game in something like 2-3 hours or something. Was a lot of fun. You can be completely engaged in the game without having to give up huge chunks of your days to play.
          I would be into that style. Fast, intense, and lots of action.

The big games are more of a marathon for sure. I like the 10 to 15 player ones usually, as the action starts quickly and bold can get rewarded.

Like you, my work schedule has been crazy these last few months, but I try and find time to catch up and post. Its not how I like to do it, but got to adapt. At least the game we have now it timed, and then the timing will be less as we go.
          sigpic
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I think I'm going to run one late tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
              I would be into that style. Fast, intense, and lots of action.

The big games are more of a marathon for sure. I like the 10 to 15 player ones usually, as the action starts quickly and bold can get rewarded.

Like you, my work schedule has been crazy these last few months, but I try and find time to catch up and post. Its not how I like to do it, but got to adapt. At least the game we have now it timed, and then the timing will be less as we go.
              It was about 90 minutes from start to finish, including me losing power while hosting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                It was about 90 minutes from start to finish, including me losing power while hosting.
                I would be into the next one of those, as long as it wasn't during a work day I had to be onsite somewheres.

Would be intense as all hell too. Those are pretty neat type games.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                  I would be into the next one of those, as long as it wasn't during a work day I had to be onsite somewheres.

Would be intense as all hell too. Those are pretty neat type games.
                  It was pretty crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                    It was pretty crazy.
                    Well, sign me up for the next game.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Nas, I will play tonight.
                      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• When did we all become pussies? Lol. I'll take it out of thread but this started cuz I was messing with CoRay so I understand why people wanted that to stop.

But making a retarded comment about Gong and IR later on and then Andy says a really random thing as I am leaving shouldn't be getting you guys butthurt.

Comment

• You aren't in the game, so when the mod himself tells you to stop posting (and he did), you should listen to the mod.
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            You aren't in the game, so when the mod himself tells you to stop posting (and he did), you should listen to the mod.
                            And I did, for a little. And I understand why he did that, because I was poking you and Ray and nothing good can come from that other than lulz on my end. Then funny things happened. And I commented, then left again. You guys act like I am revealing the scum faction, calm down.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                              And I did, for a little. And I understand why he did that, because I was poking you and Ray and nothing good can come from that other than lulz on my end. Then funny things happened. And I commented, then left again. You guys act like I am revealing the scum faction, calm down.
                              If he told you to stop posting since you're not in the game, it doesn't make it suddenly okay to do when he's not online.

Comment

• It has nothing to do with him being online or not, I just say something funny and commented.

Comment

Working...
                                X