Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash! ...... Mohoooooonk.... The end of Sanity?
    Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
      Flash! ...... Mohoooooonk.... The end of Sanity?
      Nice one!

Comment

• JOIN IT

ty ly
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
          Flaaash Mooooonk IsNot a CoffeeMug?
          this is why mafia is worthwhile. this right here. Go to school or work, and try and get anyone ever to understand that joke. Seriously. Try. You might wind up being committed in an insane asylum for the mess that comes out of your mouth
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Monk takes his brush and dives into chimneys and you never expect him to ever come out

But then he flies back up with his brush intact and is ready for the next game

I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
              Monk takes his brush and dives into chimneys and you never expect him to ever come out

Wow, thats wonderful.

I needed that.

Monk Monk Monk.
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• i think when i first started playing the forum i was the mentos that were thrown into the coke bottle that is GongKong and everyone has just continually slammed us against the ground over and over but the cap just won't break open

because that cap is made of love and is perhaps unbreakable

Comment

i think when i first started playing the forum i was the mentos that were thrown into the coke bottle that is GongKong and everyone has just continually slammed us against the ground over and over but the cap just won't break open

because that cap is made of love and is perhaps unbreakable
                    lol
                    sigpic

Comment

• me and gong have an understanding and that understanding is that we don't understand understanding when that ability to understand is what others understand if they can't understand what you understand.

understand?

Comment

me and gong have an understanding and that understanding is that we don't understand understanding when that ability to understand is what others understand if they can't understand what you understand.

understand?
                        Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself.
                        sigpic

Comment

Monk takes his brush and dives into chimneys and you never expect him to ever come out

This will never get old.

Comment

me and gong have an understanding and that understanding is that we don't understand understanding when that ability to understand is what others understand if they can't understand what you understand.

understand?
                            In the words of Bob the Ball,

If you ever kick me that far again....I'll f uckiing kill you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              In the words of Bob the Ball,

If you ever kick me that far again....I'll f uckiing kill you.
                              shut up and play D2 with me

Comment

shut up and play D2 with me
                                I would LOVE to play Diablo 2 except my desktop is having significant issues with staying connected to the internet because Comcast is goddamn garbochimneynet drinking out of the toilet wall eater dumbass ISP. When I move my desktop back upstairs so I don't have to use WiFi for it, it'll be on like Donkey Gong.

But I'll try it anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X