Comment

• GONG, IM IN A TURBO CALLED DRUNK TURBOOOO d
      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
        GONG, IM IN A TURBO CALLED DRUNK TURBOOOO d
        Do they actually drink?

We do need to schedule that one. Drunk as **** Turbo mafia. One rule, get drunk as ****. Two rule, Monk makes game. Three rule, we play drunk as ****.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Need to pre game pretty hard then start like when we can't type no moars.
          sigpic
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
            Do they actually drink?

We do need to schedule that one. Drunk as **** Turbo mafia. One rule, get drunk as ****. Two rule, Monk makes game. Three rule, we play drunk as ****.
            I dunno, I think some are.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• I like the drunk turbo on WF idea

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                I like the drunk turbo on WF idea
                We would need to schedule it.

the original idea, is Monk is the moderator, we are drunk as **** in real life, and we have to turbo mafia while we are straight hammer timed, and its a monk game.

Chaos ensues. I figure liquor all around pre game, then liquor all around during game, then hungover the next day type
                sigpic

Comment

• Yup, I am just waiting for when it runs
                  Originally posted by GongKong
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Well I've been drinking, and I'm about to open another high alcohol 25 ozer so let's get this going.

Comment

• Lol @ the only time I can solve a game no one listening to me...

Seriously twice in a row.

2+2 is more chimneysweep than I thought.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Drunk mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                          Lol @ the only time I can solve a game no one listening to me...

Seriously twice in a row.

2+2 is more chimneysweep than I thought.
                          You understand that being intelligible enough to be listened to is an imperative Mafia trait, right?
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Any other mafia sites besides Vendetta? That site sucked. I hate the black background and the confusing "front office"

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                              You understand that being intelligible enough to be listened to is an imperative Mafia trait, right?
                              I beg to differ.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                                Yeah, I think people don't know that I talk in a weird way regardless of alignment.

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

Working...
                                X