This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I remember saying on Day 1 that Town shouldn't assume all the cheerleaders were Town. I got called scum for it.
    Scum.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Everybody talks about me in the thread I'm not allowed in.

See if I share my fruit crumble recipe with you all now...Okay, I totally will because sharing is caring.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• SwAg read the workout thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Everybody talks about me in the thread I'm not allowed in.

See if I share my fruit crumble recipe with you all now...Okay, I totally will because sharing is caring.
          I just plain talk about you everywhere<3
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            When's the next game? I wanna play.
            Swag said he'll put the sign up for NFL 2 in the next few weeks. If nobody else is going to start a mini soon, I think we might go ahead with Mystery Science Theater 3K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              Swag said he'll put the sign up for NFL 2 in the next few weeks. If nobody else is going to start a mini soon, I think we might go ahead with Mystery Science Theater 3K.
              GAMERA IS REALLY NEAT
              HE IS FILLED WITH TURTLE MEAT
              WE ARE EATING GAMERAAAAAAAAAAA

>.>

shhh

Comment

• so swoll

Comment

• has allowing people to add tags to threads ever caused any problems in mafia games?

Comment

• idk, do u lift?

Comment

• i lifted your mom up and down 8 inches the other day

thanks for the serious answer!

Comment

• You have no idea how serious that question was.

Clearly you don't lift.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          You have no idea how serious that question was.

Clearly you don't lift.
                          Bro, dude don't even lift.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            Bro, dude don't even lift.
                            How's he gonna get swoll if he don't even lift?

Dude don't even get swoll.

Comment

• i thought that meme died like over a year ago

Comment

• Originally posted by metsnfins View Post
                                has allowing people to add tags to threads ever caused any problems in mafia games?
                                Hahaha...Lol... I AM SO GLAD YOU ASKED THIS QUESTION
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X