This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    Sorry, SwAg, Hunter and I forget the other. My temper leads to mass destruction.
    Awwwww. Someone take a screen shot. This is a fucking Kodak moment.

And it was sitisfit + hyper. Of course she forgot the Euros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
      Sorry, SwAg, Hunter and I forget the other. My temper leads to mass destruction.
      I forgive

Smile
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        I dont think theres anything wrong with either, people can try and talk circles around things
        Well of course, you do it as much as anyone. Aside from people conceding that they don't have a contribution and are just going to go with the flow, I'm not saying it's bad for the game, just meaningless clutter.

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
        You had no problem remembering it when you posted it in the game thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          My biggest pet peeve is people saying "so who are we lynching?" that sort of concede they're just along for the ride or the guys that are always overzealous to see a lynch get finished and always post "only two more until ___ is lynched." It's not even a scum vs. town thing most of the time either.
          This pretty much directly led to the zombies winning Mafia 2- converting all the good players and getting idiot townies to bandwagon on a lynch for no reason.
          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Hey Guys, let's lynch Blue next game on day 1. That would be a warm welcome for him

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
              This pretty much directly led to the zombies winning Mafia 2- converting all the good players and getting idiot townies to bandwagon on a lynch for no reason.
              I just wish people would have listnened to me when i said that kfc and I couldnt communicate anymore... stupid town... but hey, at the end i won with the zombies. that was pretty cool haha

Comment

• BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFggggGGGG

We really need an explanation on everything CJay did, post game.

Comment

• I think his first move on hyper was stupid, but afterwards he didn't play bad.
                  Flawed investigator is propably one of the worst roles. Even worse, if you don't know the propability of getting a proper result

Comment

• Who had me as forum then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                      I think his first move on hyper was stupid, but afterwards he didn't play bad.
                      Flawed investigator is propably one of the worst roles. Even worse, if you don't know the propability of getting a proper result
                      this is how I feel I played

Comment

• I was the best townie.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          I was the best townie.
                          Nope.

Trollolololololololololololololololololololololol.

Oops I forgot I wasn't supposed to spoil my role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                            Hey Guys, let's lynch Blue next game on day 1. That would be a warm welcome for him
                            I hope I'm the doctor in that case. Just to keep up the Town tradition of murdering him on the first day for no reason.

Still think lynching CJay was a good move for Town. Now you know exactly what he is and can figure out who to go after from here without his sketchy role distracting everyone.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                              I think his first move on hyper was stupid, but afterwards he didn't play bad.
                              I have a feeling that time will not be kind to CJay.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                                I hope I'm the doctor in that case. Just to keep up the Town tradition of murdering him on the first day for no reason.

Still think lynching CJay was a good move for Town. Now you know exactly what he is and can figure out who to go after from here without his sketchy role distracting everyone.
                                Hah, it's cool if I do it.

Everyone hates Kaiser when he does it.

#lifesnotfair
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X