Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mod flame war.


    Go! Sancho Go!
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

    Comment


    • starqb14 was the best mod

      Comment


      • Need 1 more for Alot of Killing on VS. Me, TomRay, Despot all signed up. Not vanilla, post editing allowed (!!), Laurabashing welcome. Starts tonight. gogogogogo
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

        Comment


        • thanks peggers
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

          Comment


          • Legit seems edit post
            Last edited by GongKong; 03-04-2014, 05:15 PM.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

            Comment


            • Post editing?
              Seems legit
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Who's joining me on MM?

                mafiamaniac.net

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  Seahawks fan. Ergo, irrelevant.



                  He used to be an admin IIRC and was second to only Walt in position on the site.
                  Walt was second to Matt.

                  Comment


                  • YOU'RE ALL INVITED TO A MISHMASH GAME

                    IT'S GONNA BE GODAWFUL AND CHOCK FULL OF AIDS

                    http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...layers-Welcome!)

                    Comment


                    • AIDS, you say?
                      Where's the herpes?
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                      Comment


                      • TOO LOW TIER FOR ME

                        obviously

                        Comment


                        • We like em low. low. low.

                          On their knees, free to assess the breeze.
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                            YOU'RE ALL INVITED TO A MISHMASH GAME

                            IT'S GONNA BE GODAWFUL AND CHOCK FULL OF AIDS

                            http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...layers-Welcome!)
                            The forum will not let me post.
                            2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                            CMD VI Runner Up

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ray Smuckles View Post
                              YOU'RE ALL INVITED TO A MISHMASH GAME

                              IT'S GONNA BE GODAWFUL AND CHOCK FULL OF AIDS

                              http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...layers-Welcome!)
                              I think all the players are going to hate me by the end, I already got in a fight with some guy in the sign up thread. I can't wait for this to start.
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                              CMD VI Runner Up

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                                I think all the players are going to hate me by the end, I already got in a fight with some guy in the sign up thread. I can't wait for this to start.
                                Go get em Monkl

                                Leg Monk Live!!
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X