Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to be back regularly soon. Finally kicking everything, will be figuring out what to do with my game since it's a month late and most likely lost interest.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Hai Swag

Hope you got swole on bread and water
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I ate boiled chicken and crushed almonds for every meal Gong.

Every meal.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I am going to be back regularly soon. Finally kicking everything, will be figuring out what to do with my game since it's a month late and most likely lost interest.
          No lost interest here, I've been patiently waiting. And waiting. And waiting. Hopefully we can get the game started and everything soon.

Comment

• Mafia is just like life... Rather give it your all or don't bother doing it.

Comment

• Mafia is dead Gary
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                Mafia is dead Gary
                Mafia is a dead man. Miss him. Miss him. Miss him.

Comment

• Mafia will be saved with Game of Thrones Mafia after the draft
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Mafia will be saved with Game of Thrones Mafia after the draft
                    Mafia is dead!
                    Long live Mafia!
                    Originally posted by GongKong
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Hopefully, my game can start on 5/5/14 but with only one person signed up, I doubt it.
                      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Jahomeless is running for class President. I'm his campaign manager.

Let that sink in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          Mafia will be saved with Game of Thrones Mafia after the draft
                          Show Thrones or book Thrones

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            Show Thrones or book Thrones
                            A mix. No spoilers ahead of where the show is though
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                              Hopefully, my game can start on 5/5/14 but with only one person signed up, I doubt it.
                              Haha 1 person? That's so tragic
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                                Hopefully, my game can start on 5/5/14 but with only one person signed up, I doubt it.
                                Haha 1 person? That's so tragic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X