X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    Who had me as forum then?
    I did. I gave three trolls, two Walters, and one Indy in my PM to Chg after I died for his guessing contest. You were not any of them.

Clovdyx - better than you. #IdiotsPlayMafia

Comment

• I predicted CJay as forum that was the most productive scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Hah, it's cool if I do it.

Everyone hates Kaiser when he does it.

#lifesnotfair
        If we had a reviver it was a perfect scenario for "follow the cop" but it was Rio Sheety with Sheety roles.

Comment

• I came online today expecting the game was going to be over... turns out JLash's butthole is saved after mine wasn't, and it's not over. WTF GUYS /kidding, fake angry
          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            If we had a reviver it was a perfect scenario for "follow the cop" but it was Rio Sheety with Sheety roles.
            Note to self:

Definitely not including a reviver if I ever run one.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
              I know Tango probably didn't mean for it to end that way and just forgot the SirA lynch vote, but that was possibly the worst Town play of this entire game. And that's saying something.
              Hey, I can now explain why I thought this. Although now I'm kind of torn based on the possibility that MD4L can recruit after each attempt to lynch him.

Tango's veto of Chicagojay's lynch meant that Forum didn't get to lynch the guy they wanted (and ended up lynching anyways) and ended up killing a relatively-obvious Forum-aligned player anyways. So Tango used his power for absolutely no reason, made Chicagojay and himself look way more suspicious than they did beforehand, attracted everyone's attention to (supposedly) two Forum-aligned players and away from Scum, and killed a Forum member for absolutely no reason. If Chicagojay had turned up Scum, that would have been even worse, because it means Tango accidentally killed a Townie while protecting Scum. Again, for no reason. Although if Forum was smart they'd still be able to salvage something from this. But they're not.

Contrast that with MD4L getting lynched a million times, where at least Forum knew they didn't lynch a Forum guy, or lynching Hyper, where you might actually get a clue who Mafia is based on who voted for him (although that's obviously unreliable, given the guy pushing the lynch is now known to be Forum...).
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                Hey, I can now explain why I thought this. Although now I'm kind of torn based on the possibility that MD4L can recruit after each attempt to lynch him.
                While I'm pulling for it, I really doubt it. That character would be grossly overpowered, and I don't think Chg would do that. Also, if true, we're to the point where the game would be over, or very close to it.

I don't know if we should be talking about Tango/CJ yet... I'll just say I'm interested in what happens because none of that made sense.

Comment

• By now its just watching puppets dance.
                  "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                  Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                  20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                  Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                  4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                  Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                    While I'm pulling for it, I really doubt it. That character would be grossly overpowered, and I don't think Chg would do that. Also, if true, we're to the point where the game would be over, or very close to it.

I don't know if we should be talking about Tango/CJ yet... I'll just say I'm interested in what happens because none of that made sense.
                    I wouldn't have said anything about it but I'm not saying anything the players haven't already said in the thread.
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Well, you set up a great game vampbro and wdyw. Thanks for the awesome writeup too.

And yes, I thought it was very funny to be one of the most white guys on this board and get super hood nigga as my role

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Too bad SwAg isn't here to lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                          Too bad SwAg isn't here to lynch.
                          I'm here
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• I like watching him defend himself.

Comment

• Lol Prodigy
                              sigpic

Comment

• I'm once again completely confused by what someone did.

Comment

Working...
                                X