X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
    It seems I was right about MD4L being Varys

Learn to ASOIAF Chg.
    I figured he was Varys the day phase after Leelee attacked him, or whenever he started squeeling. His abilities could only really make sense if he was Varys. But I didn't give up his name because why would I blow up his spot?

And then he turned around and got me quick lynched a couple days later. That ****er.

Comment

• So you can appear useful when you're evil killer

Comment

• lol chimneysweeping poverty game

Comment

• You guys all seem to think it matters if you play well or if you try or stuff like that

This is WaFia

Everyone just hits buttons and whoever has the best unlychable/unkillable role and lurks is going to beat you

And after the game we'll all say gg that guy and move on with our lives

If you want to play Mafia this isn't a Mafia forum

WAFIA
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• That's the fun of WaFia, you don't have to give a ****. Just do whatever

Comment

• I wonder how emotional cory will be when he hits puberty

Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
              If I fulfill my win condition I deserve a win.
              That's silly. Inactives have gotten wins before. Fulfilling WCs means nothing to deserving a win or not
              Originally posted by JoeLegend
              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• I kinda feel bad now... if I went my original kill however many days ago, the game was over. But, I had to read the thread and waste my time and waste your time

Comment

• You look really pretty in your avatar
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                    I wonder how emotional cory will be when he hits puberty
                    You mistake detached bemusement for emotion
                    Originally posted by GongKong
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• So people are saying monk is a bad player and to prove them wrong he is threatening to purposefully get himself modkilled?

I really don't understand this game.
                      Originally posted by JoeLegend
                      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                        So you can appear useful when you're evil killer
                        Westeroooos

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          You guys all seem to think it matters if you play well or if you try or stuff like that

This is WaFia

Everyone just hits buttons and whoever has the best unlychable/unkillable role and lurks is going to beat you

And after the game we'll all say gg that guy and move on with our lives

If you want to play Mafia this isn't a Mafia forum

WAFIA
                          Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                          That's the fun of WaFia, you don't have to give a ****. Just do whatever
                          JaHomeless is a victor for a reason.

Comment

• lol
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I hope Blue wins.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I hope Blue wins.
                                We all do.

Comment

Working...
                                X