X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Blue!
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I hope Monk wins

He's messaging me to kill people btw

Comment

• Like IRL?
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Monker****ers!
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• lolololololool

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                You guys all seem to think it matters if you play well or if you try or stuff like that

This is WaFia

Everyone just hits buttons and whoever has the best unlychable/unkillable role and lurks is going to beat you

And after the game we'll all say gg that guy and move on with our lives

If you want to play Mafia this isn't a Mafia forum

WAFIA
                This made me laugh.

But I'm with Leelee, it's just fun!

If I had the ability to kill md4l and IR at the same time I would totes do it and let fate decide.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Revive me, direwolf!

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                    This truly is a game of freaking thrones
                    ^ This right here. Anyone who has watched the show or read the books knows that this **** happens the entire time.
                    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Blue! Blue! Blue!
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• you guys have no idea

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            you guys have no idea
                            Everyone had no idea this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                              Everyone had no idea this game.
                              Some people saw CKane was going to be trouble and wanted to kill him Day 1.
                              Originally posted by JoeLegend
                              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• I didn't need an idea

Kill n00bs win

Comment

Working...
                                X