This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    Can we also have a "greatest mental breakdowns" and put Blue in Double Dash!! for it?
    And Blue in Adventure Time! Mafia.

And Blue in GoT Mafia.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• Chg Is Pissed And Is Taking It Out On You ****s Mini-Mafia is my mental breakdown, or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
        Things I wouldn't have in a Mafia game if I ran one, which I won't:

Silencing.
        Roles that naturally avoid being lynched/killed.
        Masons.

I'll think of more
        Hey we agree on this. I don't hate one town mason group but since theme games often lend themselves characters that hang out sometimes there's multiple and/or large groups. Also, dead scum miller was trend for a while and I never liked this.

Comment

Can we also have a "greatest mental breakdowns" and put Blue in Double Dash!! for it?
          Prod that time he thought PSU could suddenly lock threads.

Comment

• Blue in double dash was the best ever. I mean that was amazing. I PMd (or in deadhcat?) Corry was Blue intra-day recruited due to his immediate style and push switch.

Blue, " This is what Gong must feel like. Oh Jesus Christ!!" or something similar was quite awesome.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
              Also, dead scum miller was trend for a while and I never liked this.
              Agreed that this role blows
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Corry, develop a vanilla mafia game.

One where its much more classic mafia

'town, scum, roles in OP like they do in other sites. some vanilla roles. cop, protector. team scum kill.
                sigpic
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                  Corry, develop a vanilla mafia game.

'town, scum, roles in OP like they do in other sites. some vanilla roles. cop, protector. team scum kill.
                  I can run an open set-up 13er after Chg's game if everyone wants

Something fun
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

I can run an open set-up 13er after Chg's game if everyone wants

Something fun
                    Yeah, use your CorKnowledge to get that going.

Personally, I think the medium smaller games are the best for around these parts. 17 and below give or take, IMHO.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Since i have a week off starting Monday between leaving and starting my new job I could finally run Futurama as a one night accelerated game if there was interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                        Since i have a week off starting Monday between leaving and starting my new job I could finally run Futurama as a one night accelerated game if there was interest.
                        yesplz

Comment

yesplz
                          I will take a look at updating it on Saturday and will prob post a sign-up that day to gauge the number of roles that I will need.

Comment

• Id rather that was a proper game since its a fun theme
                            sigpic

Comment

I want one of these as well, like the first Mafia here

Enough crazy stuff

Comment

This takes ten minutes.

Source: I wrote a game about things on my desk in 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X