You guys are so courageous!

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      I guess that makes sense if you are banning Rags first
      Oi! I just saw this. Low blow man...

Comment

• <3 Rags
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          EVERYONE STFU IT'S BB'S BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BB!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
          Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
          Body Burner's bopppin' Birthday Bash. Happy B-Day BB,
          Thanks guys

Originally posted by Garydos View Post
          I impregnated Dave for his birthday.
          And I'm keeping it

Comment

• Is there a mafia game scheduled to go after Andy's game? I was thinking about writing a Wizard of Oz mini.

Comment

• TV 2 I believe.

Comment

• Alright then. I don't think it's going to be ready as soon as I thought anyways. I may turn it into more than a Mini. Also Swag's working on it with me, so it should be fun.

Comment

• Getting killed that early in mafia games sucks... Getting killed before monk is dead is even worse...
                  Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Monk monk monk
                    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• I'm seriously considering not running my game with this utter lack of activity
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Summertime with the people who used to play consistently now sitting out.

Shrug, in September when everyone is back to not enjoying life they will play Mafia again, to not enjoy life more.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Indulge in the non enjoyment of life

common man its the new thing. Just walk the plank, dive into the water, watch as the boat sails away. Its thrilling, really
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I'd like to get a spot on the mafia game list. I'm going to be running a game that is very unique with a different setup than usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                              I'd like to get a spot on the mafia game list. I'm going to be running a game that is very unique with a different setup than usual.
                              So a vanilla mafia game?
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Anyone want to play pokemon turbo tonight?

I can run it

Comment

Working...
                                X