• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol cory went full monk wow
    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• there are much better ways to get modkilled though.

pm everyone in the game with a chat link and say they've been recruited is a better idea.
      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post

WaFia! WaFia! WaFia!
        I'm not sure about you guys but this gif really does it for me. Beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          Anyone want to take over for Donny?
          lol

Originally posted by corycurren View Post

WaFia! WaFia! WaFia!
          Excellent.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Gifs make everything better, but Booty Calls phone download speeds
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Can I run my own mini game around 4 August or is another kool kid next in line

Comment

• There are no lines anymore

It's a free-for-all
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                  Gifs make everything better, but Booty Calls phone download speeds
                  hey gong, Im on a laptop today, who knew?
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• lol bcb, post long diatribes with many a gifs for those phone losers
                      sigpic
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Sometimes I read Gong posts and I just think to myself, "Man that guy has thoughts strong like I got many gifs and they're pussy you know lots of you stupids"
                        Originally posted by GongKong
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• lol thats true.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                            Sometimes I read Gong posts and I just think to myself, "Man that guy has thoughts strong like I got many gifs and they're pussy you know lots of you stupids"
                            Preach.
                            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                            I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• I should totally ban Donny for being a baby
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                I should totally ban Donny for being a baby
                                Nah, that'd be unfair. By that logic footsy would've been gone a long time ago
                                Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                                I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X