• We got UHF gifs in hurr?

Awwww sheeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
      I'm actually excited that you're back for some reason
      Because you like losing in Mafia?

Comment

• You be quiet pippsucketts
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            Swag and I haven't given up!
            Never give up, never surrender!
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• TOOOOOO lNNFFFFFINNNIIITTTTYYY ANND BEEEEYYYYYONNNNNDDDDDD
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Somebody poisoned the water hole
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I gave up.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  Blue is right

Comment

• lolololololol
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      John Wayne played Daniel Boone in a movie.

Sancho has been saying Wayne lines and cowboy phrases.
                      Did you ever watch Whose Line?
                      sigpic

Comment

• is it anyway? Yeah

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• I'm thinking of running a Lost mafia after I finish watching the show.
                          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                            I'm thinking of running a Lost mafia after I finish watching the show.
                            You're so two thousand and late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                              I'm thinking of running a Lost mafia after I finish watching the show.
                              Walt already signed up for that topic, sorry monkl
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Oh ok that's fine I just run monk mafia 3: lost version
                                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

Working...
                                X