This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
    I'm kind of tempted to show my face since Monkers did.
    do it
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I put a picture of myself up here once, but face wasn't shown. I was wearing my polar bear hat over my face.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        do it
        http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showt...5555#pid135555
        Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
        I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• You have a polar bear hat.

Sick I figured you would be Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I want to run a mini. GTA V Mini. Anyone interested?

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
              I want to run a mini. GTA V Mini. Anyone interested?
              I'd play but know half the Mafia people are obsessed with clov game right now and I'm kicking up tv2 when our guys die there
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                I'd play but know half the Mafia people are obsessed with clov game right now and I'm kicking up tv2 when our guys die there
                Ah ok, I didn't know if there was going to be another game coming up.

As for the Clov's game thing, that's why I asked if there was interest in it since there are two games going on right now.

My mini only has ~10 roles though so it'd be small and fast.

Comment

• I just really wanna run some more games. I haven't run one in a long time and I've always liked modding games over playing them.

Comment

• I'll play Rack.

Comment

I just really wanna run some more games. I haven't run one in a long time and I've always liked modding games over playing them.
                      Up to you bud I'd play. Will be out of town Friday thru Sunday tho
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Either way, I'd like to run the next full game after TV 2 assuming nobody else has claimed that spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                          You have a polar bear hat.

Sick I figured you would be Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
                          I still don't get this.
                          Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                          I want to run a mini. GTA V Mini. Anyone interested?
                          Hopefully your Mafia's good, because the game sure as hell wasn't.
                          I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

Either way, I'd like to run the next full game after TV 2 assuming nobody else has claimed that spot.
                            I'll take this as no one else has claimed that spot yet.

Now I just have to decide which game I want to run there. So many games to choose from!

Comment

• 9 days ago was my one year anniversary of being a member of the site. Yay.
                              I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• The olar bear hat was not directed to you

The movie Big Lebowski had Little Lebowski Urban Achievers by the rich Lebowski and I was saying you were a grown up version of a Urban Achiever.

Watch the movie, you may actually laugh at that scene more now that I said it.

??????????????????????????
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
                                X