Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Link View Post
    Why were all those posts deleted? I could understand pheltz's, but mine was within the rules. I asked WDYW earlier in this thread if I could post something like that in the main thread and he said it was okay. Ugh, this is the problem with two people running one Mafia game.
    Calm the **** down mister, WDYW's the one that asked me to delete them.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      Maybe people shouldn't dead talk is all. I don't think anything said was more than obligatory.
      .

      Comment


      • Well, if that was the sentiment, then WDYW should not have said I could dead talk as long as it wasn't the discussion about the strategy of the current game. I'd like to hear from WDYW about this.
        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

        Comment


        • I support what Chg did.

          Selectively enforcing the rules is just annoying.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • just shut the **** up if you are dead, pretty simple idiots
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I support what Chg did.

              Selectively enforcing the rules is just annoying.
              I wouldn't care if I purposely broke the rules, but I was told it was okay.
              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                just shut the **** up if you are dead, pretty simple idiots
                Originally posted by Link View Post
                Wait, so if you're dead, you can post in this thread, but you can't talk about anything game related or post too much?
                Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                Yeah pretty much. Try not to say much more than "sucks that I'm dead" or "Wish I was still playing"
                I was not the only one doing it and it's not like I said anything close to game strategy.
                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Link View Post
                  I was not the only one doing it and it's not like I said anything close to game strategy.
                  I have no idea they were already deleted, and I was talking to all of the people

                  that wdyw quote was for this thread idiot, why do you have to post anything? just don't
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                  CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Link View Post
                    I was not the only one doing it and it's not like I said anything close to game strategy.
                    Are you really going to make a big deal over this?

                    Don't dead post in the later stages of the game. The later stages is whatever the **** I decide to call the later stages. The later stages is now.

                    Don't dead post in the ****ing thread anymore.

                    You weren't the only one doing this, and you weren't the only one that had their post deleted. I even deleted Leelee's post, and I haven't had any issues with her posting so far.

                    Comment


                    • Serious business now. Time to behave.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                        Serious business now. Time to behave.
                        Or else I get the whip out.

                        (I assume you're into whips)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                          Or else I get the whip out.

                          (I assume you're into whips)
                          I am.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                            I have no idea they were already deleted, and I was talking to all of the people

                            that wdyw quote was for this thread idiot, why do you have to post anything? just don't
                            You are wrong. Evidence. I posted something because it was allowed.

                            Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            Are you really going to make a big deal over this?

                            Don't dead post in the later stages of the game. The later stages is whatever the **** I decide to call the later stages. The later stages is now.

                            Don't dead post in the ****ing thread anymore.

                            You weren't the only one doing this, and you weren't the only one that had their post deleted. I even deleted Leelee's post, and I haven't had any issues with her posting so far.
                            Why allow dead posting at all? It was stupid to ever allow it in the first place, just so you could take it away. Please be clearer next time. I'm making a deal of this because it's unnecessarily confusing to allow something only to take it away (or at least allowing it without specifying when it can and can't be used). Honestly, you should have just followed the other Mafia games suit and not allowed it so we didn't have to bicker on its usage.
                            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              I am.
                              She's about to leave you. For an immigrant.

                              Comment


                              • just stop being a ***** and leave it alone
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X