• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every single one of those guys was a douche, that ratio was incredible
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      This championship game is no different than WF, I got voted for mentioning a rule, made reads, had no one listen

I'm trying to rep wafia to the best of my ability
      In case anybody cares, Bcb's team won. By my count, people that have played on WF remain undefeated in champions games (Rags, Cory, Tom, Bcb - though I think Cory might have repped another site, and I'm certain Tom did).

EDIT: Actually I think Cory got NK'ed N1 and his team lost.
      Last edited by Clovdyx; 04-26-2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Who are all you people?!
        sigpic

Comment

• I didn't suck either, I'm actually the main reason we caught our first scum
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Congrats bootycallbill.

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            Ha, somethings never change.

Comment

• When's the next game going up
              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• I would still play, but then I would have to deal with reports who go after me on Day 1 because of personal vendettas and I'm not actually allowed to play how I want.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

Comment

• I'd play. I just have to get people to understand that if I'm gone from 7-6 it's not because I'm lurking. It's because I'm at work...
                  Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
                    When's the next game going up
                    If you mean the champion's game, it starts tomorrow. If you mean here, I don't know.

Comment

• I have a game, but it is not for the weak; you should call Percy Harvin to toughen you up for it, don't want to go soft in the SuperBowl.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Send Doom over there to roast those losers.
                        I would say for the games I played on corry's other site/sites like 1/3 were cool posters, 1/3 were complete and total morons, and 1/3 were regular mafia players

So not that bad a mix. I mean the 1/3 that suck really suck and people get all butt hurt too often and can't take a joke, but its mafia. Its meant to strain the weak into breaking down.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I think wafia can continue, but realistically, the upper limit for players is around a dozen. Any more than that and the game will die from inactivity.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Every single one of those guys was a douche, that ratio was incredible
                          They also really sucked at reads, for people who play mostly vanilla.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            I was invited to Champs 3 where this happened

Was also in the "Best of Champions" game at the end of season where I was town and my team won

1-1, going for 2-1
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• We all suck at reads fwiw

Turns out if you go anywhere and play a game designed for angry internet aspies you're probably going to find a lot of angry internet aspies

RIP WaFia
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Walt are you going to run your annual game soon? I think GoT was was in May last year, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                                X