Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I'm saying is that I was talking to IR and he said something about how SwAg won't play because SwAg is scared of him and knows how much better IR is than him

That's all I'm saying
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      All I'm saying is that I was talking to IR and he said something about how SwAg won't play because SwAg is scared of him and knows how much better IR is than him

That's all I'm saying
      I was thinking the same thing.

Really its pretty obvious. But sometimes what is in front of your face is harder to see than what is far away. Quite the conundrum
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Happy birthday cory.
          Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Thanks xmad
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
              All I'm saying is that I was talking to IR and he said something about how SwAg won't play because SwAg is scared of him and knows how much better IR is than him

That's all I'm saying
              I heard that too.

Comment

• Give you guys credit for knowing how to ruffle my feathers.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Give you guys credit for knowing how to ruffle my feathers.
                  You're a bird? I knew you weren't human.
                  Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• sluts

Comment

• Hey Cory.

Comment

• Good. I'll delete this subforum now.
                        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• goodbye world

Comment

Comment

sigpic
                              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=2030

quick join this game and play some mafia before i burn down VS

Comment

Working...
                                X