X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm slightly insulted.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
      Monk is a Dobby
      This fits so well.
      Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I'm slightly insulted.
        Was not meant as such.

Comment

• You said I have no ambition, how the **** is that not insulting? lol
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

You said I have no ambition, how the **** is that not insulting? lol
            I insinuated that it wasnt a defining attribute. Different thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
              I insinuated that it wasnt a defining attribute. Different thing.
              Also ambition is inherently selfish without adding other traits like hard work (different house trait). We all have a right to be selfish. But saying someone has ambition is a statement, not a compliment.

Comment

• I was once told I had no ambition.

I worked my ass off and now have two ambition.

Comment

• Hard work is like for people that are not naturally gifted though.

dat smug

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Hard work is like for people that are not naturally gifted though.

dat smug
                    In college yeah. When your actually working your against the gifted who work hard too. Everyone employed by good companies is smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                      In college yeah. When your actually working your against the gifted who work hard too. Everyone employed by good companies is smart.
                      I don't even think you believe this portion. Although I get what you are saying. Better companies in higher paying jobs have successful people that usually have at least classical smarts and talents.

Swag, like you has natural brain power, and also the natural smugness that goes with that brain power. Granted he indulges in his smugness and you indulge in political skills and side stepping the pitfalls of being out of the closet smug.

But such is life in the big city.

I still have fantasies of your run for President. Granted you are getting up there in age without being on that train, but we have to have dreams, right?

Swag on the other hand, will be the solicitor general and argue you are not natural born in front of the Supreme Court.

See the difference. Both are very successful people. Both have merits. Both are kinda cogs in the same machine.
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• InjuredReserve 2016?

#AllinforIR

Comment

• Yeah, as being a part of one of the wealtheir corporations in the world, intelligence has nothing to do with getting a job. 98% of it is about who you know and who you blow. Occasionally you get somebody smart who knows what they're doing, but thay's 2% of thr time.

Comment

• Lmao. Thanks Gong, means a lot to me.

I don't know. I know people do work hard, but through five internships with two judges and three law firms, I would estimate they work hard every other day, or when the boss is present. I think I spent more time looking at suits with attorneys and out to eat than I did doing any real work. Obviously as an intern without a law degree there are limitations to what I can accomplish, but the only person who really did any work at the places (other than the bosses, who did legitimately work hard) was the fat ugly woman who was used as a wookie to do the paperwork because she is half retarded and cannot actually interact with clients or engage in litigation. She was also vegan. Should tell you all you need to know.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Lmao. Thanks Gong, means a lot to me.

I don't know. I know people do work hard, but through five internships with two judges and three law firms, I would estimate they work hard every other day, or when the boss is present. I think I spent more time looking at suits with attorneys and out to eat than I did doing any real work. Obviously as an intern without a law degree there are limitations to what I can accomplish, but the only person who really did any work at the places (other than the bosses, who did legitimately work hard) was the fat ugly woman who was used as a wookie to do the paperwork because she is half retarded and cannot actually interact with clients or engage in litigation. She was also vegan. Should tell you all you need to know.
                              lolololol oh man. Business, its a *****
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                                lolololol oh man. Business, its a *****
                                This is why I'm not really looking for a career in business. For me, it's just too cut-throat. I would get eaten alive out there. My plan is to get a History degree and go into teaching.

Comment

Working...
                                X