This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    I feel like those kind of moves seemed scary at the time bc you make so little money to start. Then i came to realize I dont actually like that many things. I am basically Ron Livingston from office space. Having money would just entail not doing anything. Nothing else I want.
    This is me exactly. I work to live, not live to work.

If money wasn't an issue I doubt I'd buy anything extravagant either.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I don't like ****, I don't go outside
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I have some serious psychological issues and work due to an inherent desire to reassure myself of my own importance and superiority to others. Seriously, I have wasted so much money on education that I do not need . Why? Because I want to have some pieces of paper put on my wall in a nice frame and impress people who don't know me when they read my resume.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I have some serious psychological issues and work due to an inherent desire to reassure myself of my own importance and superiority to others. Seriously, I have wasted so much money on education that I do not need . Why? Because I want to have some pieces of paper put on my wall in a nice frame and impress people who don't know me when they read my resume.
          Most expensive pieces of artwork I own. And I own a few smaller expensive artworks.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I have some serious psychological issues and work due to an inherent desire to reassure myself of my own importance and superiority to others. Seriously, I have wasted so much money on education that I do not need . Why? Because I want to have some pieces of paper put on my wall in a nice frame and impress people who don't know me when they read my resume.
            Who needs education when you be a con man.
            Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
              Most expensive pieces of artwork I own. And I own a few smaller expensive artworks.
              Random craft beer bottle labels aren't artwork gong
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                Random craft beer bottle labels aren't artwork gong
                lolol. Very good point.

But some Habenero Sculpin may disagree.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                  Yeah. BS in Criminology. Minor in political science and philosophy (concentration in English!!). Acquiring my JD, but maintaining part-time enrollment in undergrad to get the last 12 credits I need to change my minor in political science to a BA, possibly upgrade my concentration to a minor since that is only 6 more credits. It will end up costing about 10K for that because I am not eligible for academic scholarship for undergrad since I graduated, but at least I'm paying only a grand total of 12K in tuition for three years of law school.

Oh, and I need to have duplicates made of each degree because I am going to want them in both my study and office because ego problems.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• To this day I still don't know why I went to college

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                      To this day I still don't know why I went to college
                      So delay adulting for another few years
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Because it seemed like you were supposed to.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Girls

Comment

• Because a paper on the wall actually effects outcome more than hard work.

Comment

Did you go to school in-state?

Comment

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Because it seemed like you were supposed to.
                                I ask that all the time. Swag's response is basically the answer for me. In hindsight I would tell anyone to go into the military in some form instead of college. I have worked with a bunch of ex military guys and some still in it. The benefits are insane. Salary may be on the low end, but when you get groceries, rent, and other essentials already covered it is meaningless.

Comment

Working...
                                X