Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to send one of IR/Swag/Clov since I think generally everyone here ranks those guys top 3 but none of them want to play
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Send IR.

Or someone who really sucks to see how the assumption of an all-star game impacts the perception of the person.
      Lol he'd show up once, and maybe check in a week later as the sole winner.

Comment

• Frogs you want to go
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• alright it's settled

Comment

• http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...nfirmations%29

here's the check in thread

GLGL

Comment

• I was going to /in, but Frogs can take it

Maybe I'll catch the nom from DM or MU.

Comment

• I'll go next year with Clov as Hydra. Do the good cop, bad cop thing. Honey to my vinegar sorta thing, except the honey is laced with cyanide.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• ClOv Dynasty

Comment

• wORsE tHaN foOtY?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        I'll go next year with Clov as Hydra. Do the good cop, bad cop thing. Honey to my vinegar sorta thing, except the honey is laced with cyanide.
                        This is all I've ever wanted in life <3

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          wORsE tHaN foOtY?
                          Far too many capital letters.

Comment

• Doom will be an excellent representative.

Very underrated player
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• IR is all smoke and mirrors and the fact everyone here falls for his pied piper routine. He is just a bully sent here to beat on the weak.

Clov is the verbose patient one in a game where people are ADD, sparkle the flashing lights and then walk into traffic.

Swag causes aneurysms in those that can't understand his special brand of humor and general disregard for people's sheer stupidity.
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• So imagine the effects a combination of Clov and I would have. Everything indicates it would be an antagonistic effect, but it will somehow be synergistic. Antagonistically synergistic, for everyone else, at least. Clov would be there telling people it's okay to be wrong because odds are you will be wrong a decent amount of time, whereas I will be there telling them to quit mouth breathing and listen to me.

Imagine the caution and recklessness combined, into mindful imprudence. I don't know if it would be he does one and I do the other, or if we would find some sort of medium. Maybe switch accounts every other day to keep them on edge.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X