Clear All

• Me and xmad got it
    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk3P0 View Post
      Me and xmad got it
      Good God no
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post

Good God no
        Yeah no. I'd just lynch myself again.
        Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          I'm already in, with the honor of being paired with famous musician and overall good guy Beck
          Umm, okay. That isn't a comment I thought I would read.

Well tell him he should date Taylor Swift and teach her about love as she is narcissist that thinks its all about her. Plus tabloids of Beck and TS would be hilariously great.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Hey Gong. I got the victory representing the forum. Hope all is sensational with you, good friend.

Comment

someone see if clov wants to join with me
              I'm hoping someone from here will partner up with bcb, but

@bcb

If you don't find anyone, would you want to form part of a refugee team? I.e. partner up with someone from another community who also couldn't find a wingman?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thingyman View Post

I'm hoping someone from here will partner up with bcb, but

@bcb

If you don't find anyone, would you want to form part of a refugee team? I.e. partner up with someone from another community who also couldn't find a wingman?
                ehhh, maybe. I will ask around, see who i can find. Can probably sucker JAS into doing it, maybe gong for lols
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• PR has accepted my proposition to be a tag team partner as long as I praise the almighty Cam Newton

Comment

PR has accepted my proposition to be a tag team partner as long as I praise the almighty Cam Newton
                    Sorry just got your message.

Let me know, maybe next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      Hey Gong. I got the victory representing the forum. Hope all is sensational with you, good friend.
                      That Rocks and doesn't surprise me
                      sigpic
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Oh remember when.......
                        sigpic

Comment

• Mafia is truly dead
                          Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• We killed The Cory. Long Live The Cory
                            sigpic

Comment

• BCB and I come home carrying the mafia trophy from MU! We won for WF!
                              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PR View Post
                                BCB and I come home carrying the mafia trophy from MU! We won for WF!
                                Good job guys!

Sigh, I miss Mafia.

Comment

Working...
                                X