• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Live Wafia!

Comment

• See, you have seen the crazy, so all else is just uncivilzed
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by PR View Post
        BCB and I come home carrying the mafia trophy from MU! We won for WF!
        High -Five!
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Well done
          Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post

Good job guys!

Sigh, I miss Mafia.
            One day....it will rise again.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post

One day....it will rise again.
              IR! Been a while!

Comment

IR! Been a while!
                Hey man. Been a long time. How you been?

Comment

Hey man. Been a long time. How you been?
                  Good good. Up in DC now. How about you? What ya been up to?

Comment

Good good. Up in DC now. How about you? What ya been up to?
                    Still in Philly area, but no doing a lot of consulting and internal controls work. Boring stuff but pays the bills.

I had a client in DC and spent about 4 months there each of the past 2 years. Shame I didnt know you were out there.

Comment

• Me and BB have been playing a bit of poker too to blow off steam. Mostly 1/2 NL Hold'em so it isnt super high stakes.

But, a few tournaments here and there to fill that strategy void that mafia left.

Comment

Still in Philly area, but no doing a lot of consulting and internal controls work. Boring stuff but pays the bills.

I had a client in DC and spent about 4 months there each of the past 2 years. Shame I didnt know you were out there.
                        Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                        Me and BB have been playing a bit of poker too to blow off steam. Mostly 1/2 NL Hold'em so it isnt super high stakes.

But, a few tournaments here and there to fill that strategy void that mafia left.
                        I just moved out here in August.

Yeah, I miss Mafia too. Haven't gotten into poker though.

Y'all see Walt still?

Comment

• We need to get you to make the drive up for the weekend some time. A few of us just got suited up this past weekend at my house to play cards. Lost our money to my wife and Cory.

Walt is around like always. Still shored up in his house. He would last the longest in a Zombie apocalypse I think.

Comment

We need to get you to make the drive up for the weekend some time. A few of us just got suited up this past weekend at my house to play cards. Lost our money to my wife and Cory.

Walt is around like always. Still shored up in his house. He would last the longest in a Zombie apocalypse I think.
                            Yeah, I'd definitely like to swing up that way sometime soon. Especially for a poker weekend.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't notice a Zombie apocalypse until the next NFL game.

Comment

Yeah, I'd definitely like to swing up that way sometime soon. Especially for a poker weekend.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't notice a Zombie apocalypse until the next NFL game.
                              Awesome. I will reach out soon when I next know we are doing something. Can easily crash with me or BB. Doesnt matter.

You around anytime after Christmas?

Comment

Awesome. I will reach out soon when I next know we are doing something. Can easily crash with me or BB. Doesnt matter.

You around anytime after Christmas?
                                I think I'll be in Florida seeing my mother the week after Christmas. Won't be back in DC til the 4th or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X