This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post

I think I'll be in Florida seeing my mother the week after Christmas. Won't be back in DC til the 4th or so.
    Haha. I am in Florida a few of those days too. Taking Kate to Orlando bc she wanted to see the lights set up in some of the Disney parks.

Comment

• Too far away, unfortunately. How about reviving mafia?
      Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• You need quite a few people to revive it here I am afraid. But count me in as willing.

Comment

• As would I. Probably wouldn't mod a game but I'd play.

Comment

• I'm willing to run one around the middle of February if we want to start hyping it as a return to mafia now. IR tell walt to advertise it or something ...lol
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Yeah, I'd be up to play Mafia. We should get Walt to push the forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                I'm willing to run one around the middle of February if we want to start hyping it as a return to mafia now. IR tell walt to advertise it or something ...lol
                I am in. I will talk to him this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post

I am in. I will talk to him this week.
                  And tell him he needs to incentivize readers to join the forums and post.

Comment

• It looks like Walt is going to be in on running a big one. I think he is willing to announce it early enough that we can get a big group signed in. More details to follow.

Comment

It looks like Walt is going to be in on running a big one. I think he is willing to announce it early enough that we can get a big group signed in. More details to follow.
                      That's great news! Make Mafia great again.
                      Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

It looks like Walt is going to be in on running a big one. I think he is willing to announce it early enough that we can get a big group signed in. More details to follow.
                        Let's do this. Walt needs something to revive the forums.

Comment

Working...
                        X