Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    SHE'LL NEVER LOVE YOU.a
    sweet-sauce
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      sweet-sauce
      she'll love you eventually

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        she'll love you eventually
        please don't give him encouragement.

        Comment


        • This is lasting into March.

          Comment


          • I haven't been following WF Mafia since I died, but every time I pop in Swag's talking about the last game.

            Comment


            • lol

              they just don't fucking learn.


              Assist to me on the BF7 lynch.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                lol

                they just don't fucking learn.


                Assist to me on the BF7 lynch.
                Just like you were rooting for scum...but blocked JLash and then killed him...

                Right?

                RIGHT?!?!
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                That's how you sound.
                lmao

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Just like you were rooting for scum...but blocked JLash and then killed him...

                  Right?

                  RIGHT?!?!
                  Congrats on being the first one to bring this up. I expected somebody to say this sooner but nobody thought about it that way. I can't say too much without revealing anything but I'll admit that killing JLash was my only mistake of the game.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    Congrats on being the first one to bring this up. I expected somebody to say this sooner but nobody thought about it that way. I can't say too much without revealing anything but I'll admit that killing JLash was my only mistake of the game.
                    I think it's more accurate to say it's the only mistake you made that Forum was competent enough to capitalize on.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                    I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                      I think it's more accurate to say it's the only mistake you made that Forum was competent enough to capitalize on.
                      lol they haven't even capitalized on it yet.

                      Comment


                      • Can someone be tagged in to replace Tango?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • I'll do it

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            Can someone be tagged in to replace Tango?
                            I've been paying attention and he did get rid of me pretty badly with that Veto.

                            So if replacing Tango is the consensus I'll hop back in.

                            Comment


                            • They actually progressed the game finally?
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                They actually progressed the game finally?
                                they are pathetic as a whole, so ****ing boring
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X