This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
    No I got role-blocked once. This time. Unless you want to count CJay's "semi-role block" statement as an accurate marker of being role-blocked. (Which I wasn't and he was lying)

What say you Cjay?

You say you blocked him, but he still drugged ckane. Ckane confirmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Someone else must know what your ability is if they wanted to bring you back so badly.
      Maybe they just think Im a nice guy, I've been told Im rather lovable. Seriously though no idea who revived me.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
        The storm also makes me scared of necromancers, just thinking of getting near those oblivion gates...
        Elder Scrolls reference, love it.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          Still, something seems pretty suspicious. And you just saying your butcher/town means nothing.
          what would you like me to say

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            This. It means that BodyBurner has likely been converted to the alignment of whoever revived him, which also means the revivalist probably isnt town.
            Another possible (stretched) theory is that the revivalist was feeling the heat and brought back BB to get us to lynch him Day 3. By the time Day 4 rolls around he is gambling that we have our sights set on someone else, leaving him alone.

Just to be kept in mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
              Maybe they just think Im a nice guy, I've been told Im rather lovable. Seriously though no idea who revived me.
              As someone who was revived, I can confirm that he's probably telling the truth on that.

Still think your someone to watchout for.

Comment

I think you're a good dude put in a baaad spot. You do see how this looks weird, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  Chg sent me the exact same thing. Then he told me I was a zombie.
                  Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                  But I'm not a Zombie. I also doubt Zombies would be in medieval mafia.

I can see why you'd be suspicious of that , but I'm still the butcher and still town.
                  Well what else would you say
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                    Me too. The only information we had on BB was that he was town. We know nothing of his ability. To me, the butcher sounds like a killing role. A butcher is often used as another name for a killer. I can't think of any obvious role a butcher would have. He could have been recruited by a faction as part of his resurrection. It's definitely a fear for me.
                    My ability is werid. I can go out durning any phase to hunt to get meat for my butcher shop. If at night I can find something (thats how it was phrased in the write up). If i hunt at day i cant vote but can't be lynched.

Comment

I think you're a good dude put in a baaad spot. You do see how this looks weird, right?
                      No I completely understand why you guys feel werid about me coming back.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        Thats pretty much it for now

Comment

My ability is werid. I can go out durning any phase to hunt to get meat for my butcher shop. If at night I can find something (thats how it was phrased in the write up). If i hunt at day i cant vote but can't be lynched.
                          Ahhh that's cool. You hunting today?

Comment

Ahhh that's cool. You hunting today?
                            No I have to tell Swag the night before, since I was dead I couldnt do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              I understand, but you don't need to say it a trillion times.

Comment

No I have to tell Swag the night before, since I was dead I couldnt do that.
                                Duh. Makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X