Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    Write up of my death

I dont have a kill ability.
    So what exactly happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Why Prodigy?
      Prodigy has been a underrated player that has been making some advances in investigating mafia and has been making good points. So as he as not an obnoxious player as The Kaiser, his impact would be gone from the game but not noticed as much from other players.

Comment

Read the write up of my death I took a shot at an animal an missed
        Didn't you die in a fire? That sounds like a sorcerer kind of thing, you appear to be part of their long term plans.

I realise I'm making assumptions here but it's only a theory

Comment

• I'm not sure I'm going to accept that Body Burner is a zombie, but I'm thinking he might be some sort of minion/puppet. If I'm not mistaken, in Diablo II, if you played as a Necromancer, there was an ability that let you turn opponents into minions so that they would attack other enemies in the nearby area.

It could be something like that. Whoever revived BB might have brought him back, and he's under a spell (that BB is not aware of)...during the night phase or something, he reviver might be able to PM a target to Swag and BB has to [attempt to] kill him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
            The lock on my cabinet had been switched.
            There seems to be a lot of role blockers going round...

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              Well he had one guy die in flames and something about a necromancer which is exactly where you would find zombies
              I died from flames, the necromancer also died the same night by having a house fall on him. Tell me between me getting burned in the wilderness, and a house falling on him when did the necromancer find the time to make me a Zombie. I

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                So what exactly happened?
                In my death's write up it said I was punished for missing my target but thats it and thats all I know

Comment

Write up of my death

I dont have a kill ability.
                  I don't mean to sound harsh, but then why would a reviver want you back? surely a town reviver would wait to resurrect an investigator or doctor

Comment

Didn't you die in a fire? That sounds like a sorcerer kind of thing, you appear to be part of their long term plans.

I realise I'm making assumptions here but it's only a theory
                    yepp, and I dont know.

Comment

I don't mean to sound harsh, but then why would a reviver want you back? surely a town reviver would wait to resurrect an investigator or doctor
                      Maybe the town reviver is an idiot. I dont know I agree with you, butI was revived and dont know why or who did it.

Comment

In my death's write up it said I was punished for missing my target but thats it and thats all I know
                        Who were you targeting?

Comment

Maybe the town reviver is an idiot. I dont know I agree with you, butI was revived and dont know why or who did it.
                          So what good is your ability to the town? If you can hunt at night for your butcher shop and "find something", and then hunt during the day and not be lynched. What does that do.

Side note: I feel bad for asking all these questions but I'm just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            Who were you targeting?
                            An animal I was hunting. It is all in the write up for night 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              So what good is your ability to the town? If you can hunt at night for your butcher shop and "find something", and then hunt during the day and not be lynched. What does that do.

Side note: I feel bad for asking all these questions but I'm just curious.
                              Since i died my first night i didnt get a chance to figure out the "find something" I have two ideas on that. i think it is either a limited investigation thing or I can "find" a new power maybe.

and no problem

Comment

An animal I was hunting. It is all in the write up for night 1.
                                You just did it to do it?

Did you have to PM Swag to go after the animal you went after?

EDIT: I see. You got burned to death.

Comment

Working...
                                X