This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    So what good is your ability to the town? If you can hunt at night for your butcher shop and "find something", and then hunt during the day and not be lynched. What does that do.

Side note: I feel bad for asking all these questions but I'm just curious.
    Well if he's actually town then we should keep him around for numbers, especially if he can avoid night killings, that said I feel like his role would need more...

Comment

So what good is your ability to the town? If you can hunt at night for your butcher shop and "find something", and then hunt during the day and not be lynched. What does that do.

I have similar concerns. I don't understand the revivalist's motives for reviving BB. Mafia 2 is making us very paranoid about players that are revived.

Comment

I'm wondering if "something" is supposed to be game-related, or not. If find is being used as discover, as in..intel, he's very helpful. Think about it - He goes out at night to hunt, when the Mafia is able to act. He's probably fairly good at sneaking, because he has to creep up on his game. He might be able to stumble upon shady mafia doings, allowing him to report on them to the town the next morning.

I also agree with the point about, "when would the necro have time to make him a zombie". Unless Swag is acting like a jerk, he wouldn't be able to bring him back as a zombie until after he was dead...but they were dying at roughly the same time. That would lead me to believe that's another reviver in the game...but I can't figure out who would have that kind of ability (unless there is actually a role called, "The Reviver"). Maybe some sort of Priest or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          Maybe the town reviver is an idiot. I dont know I agree with you, butI was revived and dont know why or who did it.
          Way to thank him lol
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
            I have similar concerns. I don't understand the revivalist's motives for reviving BB. Mafia 2 is making us very paranoid about players that are revived.
            Seriously. Chg's mind fuckery from that game is going to carry into every mafia game from here on out.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              You just did it to do it?

Did you have to PM Swag to go after the animal you went after?

EDIT: I see. You got burned to death.
              Oye! No editing... or at least make it subtle if you do
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                You just did it to do it?

Did you have to PM Swag to go after the animal you went after?

EDIT: I see. You got burned to death.

I PMed Swag to I want to go hunting. In my role PM it said I can go hunting at night, and "who knows what you will find." Since I wanted to see what that meant I went hunting, but since I died i never did

Comment

• Since the Necromancer was killed Night 1 and was probably a Zombie Reviver I wou think a second Reviver would likely be Town-Aligned. Maybe like a Cleric or something. The reason they may not come out is because their ability may be more than a one shot and they don't want to get targeted. I could see a Cleric getting a Raise Dead ability every other day or so so it makes since to Raise a dead Town early to keep the numbers up.

All just conjecture at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                    Well if he's actually town then we should keep him around for numbers, especially if he can avoid night killings, that said I feel like his role would need more...
                    I'm not calling to lynch him or anything, I just have a lot of questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Way to thank him lol
                      haha, good point, but I dont see the logic behind bringing me back either. Happy to be back in the game but I can see why it seems werid

Comment

• Im wondering why wraith isn't postwhoring. Hes been pretty active in the game thread
                        I mean chicagojay has the same number of posts as him in here
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                          haha, good point, but I dont see the logic behind bringing me back either. Happy to be back in the game but I can see why it seems werid
                          Agreeing with us? Scum.

Step one: Find Scum. Check.
                          Step two: Kill Scum.

Guess what's coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                            Since the Necromancer was killed Night 1 and was probably a Zombie Reviver I wou think a second Reviver would likely be Town-Aligned. Maybe like a Cleric or something. The reason they may not come out is because their ability may be more than a one shot and they don't want to get targeted. I could see a Cleric getting a Raise Dead ability every other day or so so it makes since to Raise a dead Town early to keep the numbers up.

I completely agree with bold

As for the rest of your theory if thats true it would make sense to bring me back since the only dead town was "the butcher" or "the diseased one".

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Oye! No editing... or at least make it subtle if you do
                              I didn't edit, but just said I did.

Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              I PMed Swag to I want to go hunting. In my role PM it said I can go hunting at night, and "who knows what you will find." Since I wanted to see what that meant I went hunting, but since I died i never did
                              Ah okay. You're off suspicion for now.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              Im wondering why wraith isn't postwhoring. Hes been pretty active in the game thread
                              I mean chicagojay has the same number of posts as him in here
                              He said he won't be on cause he has places to go, people to see. He only posted for a little while and before the night writeup came. Benefit of the doubt for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                                Since the Necromancer was killed Night 1 and was probably a Zombie Reviver I wou think a second Reviver would likely be Town-Aligned. Maybe like a Cleric or something. The reason they may not come out is because their ability may be more than a one shot and they don't want to get targeted. I could see a Cleric getting a Raise Dead ability every other day or so so it makes since to Raise a dead Town early to keep the numbers up.

Too powerful, they could maybe have 2 or 3 shot but it would break the game to have unlimited

Comment

Working...
                                X