• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Agreeing with us? Scum.

Step one: Find Scum. Check.
    Step two: Kill Scum.

Guess what's coming.
    yea my last statement was so scummy. You are so good at this game.

Comment

• [QUOTE=miamidolphin4life;1098924
      He said he won't be on cause he has places to go, people to see. He only posted for a little while and before the night writeup came. Benefit of the doubt for now.[/QUOTE]

He usually does a VF style roleclaim, so whats changed
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
        Since the Necromancer was killed Night 1 and was probably a Zombie Reviver I wou think a second Reviver would likely be Town-Aligned. Maybe like a Cleric or something. The reason they may not come out is because their ability may be more than a one shot and they don't want to get targeted. I could see a Cleric getting a Raise Dead ability every other day or so so it makes since to Raise a dead Town early to keep the numbers up.

All just conjecture at this point.
        This does actually make sense.

Unless our revivalist is Md4l again, nobody would be dumb enough to waste their only revival of the game on the Butcher on the first day. Just doesnt make any sense. And you are right, the revivalist for the other faction is already dead. Has the mafia ever had a revival ability? Dont believe so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          As for the rest of your theory if thats true it would make sense to bring me back since the only dead town was "the butcher" or "the diseased one".
          I agree, because that all makes sense on the surface, but let me propose this question...

Diseases are killed by bacteria, virus, or similar organisms, right? They need a host to live off of. Once the host dies, wouldn't the disease also die? I should doubt that reviving the host would revive the disease, as well. Then again, I'm also not sure how much detail Swag put into this thing. Or I could just be wrong in my analysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
            I'm not calling to lynch him or anything, I just have a lot of questions.
            Same here. I'm just suspicious

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              I mean he cracked 60 posts in the ingame thread
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post

Unless our revivalist is Md4l again, nobody would be dumb enough to waste their only revival of the game on the Butcher on the first day. Just doesnt make any sense. And you are right, the revivalist for the other faction is already dead. Has the mafia ever had a revival ability? Dont believe so.
                Just to add to the theory that the scum reviver is dead: If they're a zombie like faction, recruitment is a big part of their game so after they lose one guy the ability might fall to another, like when mafia factions have an alternate killer

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  I dunno. And he did stay on for quite a while.
                  Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post

Fuck you.

Comment

yea my last statement was so scummy. You are so good at this game.
                    I haven't gotten killed yet.

Comment

• I understand a 2nd reviver may be Town, but why just so quietly bring back the first townie that died?

Comment

I haven't gotten killed yet.
                        Probably cause your not worth killing

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          I understand a 2nd reviver may be Town, but why just so quietly bring back the first townie that died?
                          I don't understand that all either, the only thing I can think of is if they're really worried about dying before they get to use their ability so they rushed into it. Or if they were able to get info on BB's ability before they did it and he seems really powerful to them

Comment

Probably cause your not worth killing

I hope the mafia feels that way throughout the rest of the game. I truly, honestly do.

Comment

• I'm getting scared that BB was revived as a bomb and is just a trap lynch

Comment

I hope the mafia feels that way throughout the rest of the game. I truly, honestly do.
                                haha. nothing wrong with flying under the radar.

Comment

Working...
                                X