X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    Probably cause your not worth killing
    Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    I don't understand that all either, the only thing I can think of is if they're really worried about dying before they get to use their ability so they rushed into it. Or if they were able to get info on BB's ability before they did it and he seems really powerful to them
    The reviver has been in 3 games so far with the following strategies:
    Wait a long time, get lynched for playing like scum.
    Wait a long time, trigger a zombie apocalypse.
    Revive quickly, ???
    The last two times went badly for the town, I can see why you'd want to change tactics, especially when people are roleclaiming quickly and a reviver would be killed quickly if he claimed, if he didn't he might be night killed as a potential cop.

I suppose based on BB's ability he's a potential investigative role, which is always a useful thing for the town.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
      I'm getting scared that BB was revived as a bomb and is just a trap lynch
      Why so?

Comment

• [QUOTE=miamidolphin4life;1098952

**** you.[/QUOTE]

haha sorry, I had to

Comment

I'm getting scared that BB was revived as a bomb and is just a trap lynch
          This. Do not lynch me. Just kidding not a bomb but seriously dont lynch me

Comment

Haha that old trick
            sigpic

Comment

• Also, considering Body Burner was brought back the very next day, he may not be a Zombie. The Zombie only came up because there were a few days between death and revival

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                Why so?
                Cause it looks so unlikely town did this knowing we'd be suspicious of BB. The reviver hasn't come forward to claim it yet. So the scum faction might be able to revive him and make him a bomb because it's obvious he'd jump to the top of the suspicion list.

It'd be a diabolical play by Swag but we don't know how crafty he can be yet

Comment

You mightn't be told you're a bomb

Comment

• What, exactly, was this zombie apocalypse nonsense? I get that somebody died, came back as a zombie, but I feel like there might be more to it than that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      What, exactly, was this zombie apocalypse nonsense? I get that somebody died, came back as a zombie, but I feel like there might be more to it than that?
                      Yeah, there was more. Chg revealed after his game that if the person who was being revived was revived the day after his death, he would come back as normal. However, if they came back a couple of days later, they were a zombie

Comment

You mightn't be told you're a bomb
                        True who know, as far as I know I'm not a bomb... but its always a possiblity dun dun dunnnnn!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          What say you Cjay?

You say you blocked him, but he still drugged ckane. Ckane confirmed.
                          I changed his role to a roleblock, that's what I do

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

NorthernCharge as..

The Reviver, Town-Aligned
                            Ability: You've done it. You've found the secret to flipping an unabashed middle finger at God, and have managed to craft the potion to cheat death with. During any Night Phase, you may choose any one dead player to give this potion to. This will revive them, and bring them back into the game. (What they don't know: If revived the Night Phase immediately after their death, would retain their ability/alignment. If revived two Night Phases after their death, would retain alignment, but lose ability. If revived three or more Night Phases after their death, would be revived as "The Zombie, Zombie-Aligned" - a variation of the Cult who may attack/infect (50/50 chance) one other person per night after being revived)
                            Winning Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.
                            You May Communicate With: No one.
                            From mafia II.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                              I changed his role to a roleblock, that's what I do
                              I wonder what his actual role is then.

Comment

• I'm not seeing a better suspect than Bodyburner right now. Can people help me out?

Comment

Working...
                                X