X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    I dont have a killing ability actually
    The "I win" ability you used after day 1 sure looked like it. It seemed to be it either hits your target or you are killed that night.

Comment

• Ok, I have an essay due in 4 hours and I haven't started it yet, so I'll vote when I get back from the subsequent lectures. (3pm ET roughly)

Comment

• Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
        The "I win" ability you used after day 1 sure looked like it. It seemed to be it either hits your target or you are killed that night.
        Are you serious right now? That was me ****ing around and Swag played along. I don't an I win ability.

Read the write of my death, I was hunting an animal and missed not a person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
          Ok, I have an essay due in 4 hours and I haven't started it yet, so I'll vote when I get back from the subsequent lectures. (3pm ET roughly)
          16 hours later?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            Are you serious right now? That was me ****ing around and Swag played along. I don't an I win ability.

Read the write of my death, I was hunting an animal and missed not a person.
            "Dejected, Body Burner jumps down from his perch and decides to look for a new spot to hunt this evening. Until something most peculiar happens.

Fwoosh

Fwoosh

Fwoosh

The wilderness around and underneath Body Burner erupts into, ironically, flames. He does his best to escape the flames and does for a short period of time by climbing back onto his perch, but the fire had enclosed him by that point and the air had far too much smoke in it for him to survive much longer...

"Blasted! I miss, now I am punished for my failure!"

Body Burner is dead. He was The Butcher, Town-Aligned"

The fire could be some sort of "Act of God" sort of deal. I am not going to act yet, but I do want some other looks at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
              I will say before I go to sleep.

Day 1- 5 votes were cast by scum. IR died, so that leaves 4 scum

Day 2- 7 scum voted leaving 3 new scum votes.

Guys who didn't vote day 1 but voted day 2 were:

Chg-died night 2, scum
              Carling- likely town because he has double vote
              IBMG
              Centurion- likely scum because he revealed he has multiple win conditions
              Mdb

That leaves 1 more scum between IBMG and Mdb of the "new" scummies voting night two. Not enough people have been eliminated for me to determine the other 4 from day 1.
              Have you got the ability i had in Mafia 1?
              sigpic

Comment

16 hours later?
                Drop off my essay at 9am, lectures from 10 till 7, Pick up food on the way home, get back online for 8pm. (all GMT)

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Have you got the ability i had in Mafia 1?
                  I don't know what ability that was.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Night 1:

Crouching, bow and arrow drawn, stalking... All are words that could describe the man who is in the wilderness on this evening. He sees his intended target and pulls an arrow and knocks it. Body Burner takes his time lining up his shot on the kill and he releases... The arrow goes whizzing by the animal - missing it only by inches - but startled by it, runs off."Damn bow!"

Dejected, Body Burner jumps down from his perch and decides to look for a new spot to hunt this evening. Until something most peculiar happens.

Fwoosh

Fwoosh

Fwoosh

The wilderness around and underneath Body Burner erupts into, ironically, flames. He does his best to escape the flames and does for a short period of time by climbing back onto his perch, but the fire had enclosed him by that point and the air had far too much smoke in it for him to survive much longer...

"Blasted! I miss, now I am punished for my failure!"

Body Burner is dead. He was The Butcher, Town-Aligned
                    Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
                    The fire could be some sort of "Act of God" sort of deal. I am not going to act yet, but I do want some other looks at this.
                    The bold discribes me hunting an animal. The "I Win" was a joke.

Comment

16 hours later?
                      Totally missed the point here I think, it's getting late. Yes, 16 hours unless I get a break to get back online.

Comment

I will say before I go to sleep.

Day 1- 5 votes were cast by scum. IR died, so that leaves 4 scum

Day 2- 7 scum voted leaving 3 new scum votes.

Guys who didn't vote day 1 but voted day 2 were:

Chg-died night 2, scum
                        Carling- likely town because he has double vote
                        IBMG
                        Centurion- likely scum because he revealed he has multiple win conditions
                        Mdb

That leaves 1 more scum between IBMG and Mdb of the "new" scummies voting night two. Not enough people have been eliminated for me to determine the other 4 from day 1.
                        How accurate is this? I'm town, so that means either Cent or Mdb is scum. Cent is sounding independent, by the looks of his win conditions, though.

Right now I'm more worried about the matter at hand what with CJay and Xero and BB being revived but the reviver not coming forward.

I think for now I'm going to lynch CJay. Going with my gut, you've been wishy washy on your story. First you were a role blocker, then you claimed to be a role redirector. If CJay is town, then we go after Xero IMO.
                        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                          How accurate is this? I'm town, so that means either Cent or Mdb is scum. Cent is sounding independent, by the looks of his win conditions, though.

Right now I'm more worried about the matter at hand what with CJay and Xero and BB being revived but the reviver not coming forward.

I think for now I'm going to lynch CJay. Going with my gut, you've been wishy washy on your story. First you were a role blocker, then you claimed to be a role redirector. If CJay is town, then we go after Xero IMO.
                          100 player. I know Cent is scum, I accounted for that. He slipped and said he's got multiple win-cons which is an indy quality.

Comment

I don't know what ability that was.
                            Something like X number of people voted to lynch, Y are not town aligned?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Someone should investigate mdb
                              sigpic

Comment

• Cent was trying to get lynched. I won't vote for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X