Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    is this the IR defense
    Is that what it's called? Cool that it has a name.
    Can you spare a septim?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      is this the IR defense
      No, the IR defense is to stake your forum reputation on your innocency, and to ask your real life friends to kill you out of respect. lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
        Since you may soon be lynched can you provide us with you're role name at least?
        No, that will come up after my death. I will reveal anything but my win conditions and anything that won't come up upon death.
        Can you spare a septim?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
          No, the IR defense is to stake your forum reputation on your innocency, and to ask your real life friends to kill you out of respect. lol
          oh thats right my mistake

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Centurion View Post
            No, that will come up after my death. I will reveal anything but my win conditions and anything that won't come up upon death.
            so nothing?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
              so nothing?
              I'll tell you what my role does if you want.
              Can you spare a septim?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                I'll tell you what my role does if you want.
                sure

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                  sure
                  When I target someone, anyone who targets that person, except for someone who is going to kill that person, unknowingly targets me instead. What they bring up as fact about that person are my facts instead.
                  Can you spare a septim?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                    When I target someone, anyone who targets that person, except for someone who is going to kill that person, unknowingly targets me instead. What they bring up as fact about that person are my facts instead.
                    So you targeting Jlash last night proves nothing about him.

                    Comment


                    • If anyone can tell me why a townie would have multiple WC's I'll rescind my vote, but I just don't see why they would.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                        No, that will come up after my death. I will reveal anything but my win conditions and anything that won't come up upon death.
                        Were you infected by Vikingsfan? (I saw you voted for him)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                          When I target someone, anyone who targets that person, except for someone who is going to kill that person, unknowingly targets me instead. What they bring up as fact about that person are my facts instead.
                          I'm totally confused by this.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            So you targeting Jlash last night proves nothing about him.
                            Right. I wasn't even able to successfully do it.
                            Can you spare a septim?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                              Were you infected by Vikingsfan? (I saw you voted for him)
                              Not to my knowledge.
                              Can you spare a septim?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                I'm totally confused by this.
                                Say I target person A

                                If someone targets person A for an investigation or something like that, all their information on person A is actually information on me, although they don't know it.

                                If someone targets person A for a kill, they still target person A.
                                Can you spare a septim?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X