X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
    Because people are stupid.
    It's easy to talk **** when you haven't participated in the last couple lynchings.

Comment

Because people are stupid.
      Then who would you have lynched?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Huh?
        Eh nevermind.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
          It's easy to talk **** when you haven't participated in the last couple lynchings.
          Play nice. Actually I've participated in every lynching. The first one I think I voted for Kaiser not sure about that one but I did vote and this one I voted for CJay.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            Then who would you have lynched?
            I was leaning CJay.

Comment

Play nice. Actually I've participated in every lynching. The first one I think I voted for Kaiser not sure about that one but I did vote and this one I voted for CJay.
              That was not a good decision.

Comment

I was leaning CJay.
                Yeah he's probably the guy I think is scum the most.

Comment

That was not a good decision.
                  Turned out I didn't. I voted for Hunter then probably went to bed as I didn't change my vote until the lynch went through.

Comment

You went no lynch day 1 I think. You didn't vote day 2.

It's just at this point in the game, I feel like the only one who came forward with anything from Night 2, and then AFTER Cent gets lynched then people realized I missed people in my count.

Comment

Yeah he's probably the guy I think is scum the most.
                      Yeah him, Prodigy, and MD4L have all voted for me for 2 days now. Not that people voting for me are automatically bad but they are the only ones voting for me consistently.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        You went no lynch day 1 I think. You didn't vote day 2.

It's just at this point in the game, I feel like the only one who came forward with anything from Night 2, and then AFTER Cent gets lynched then people realized I missed people in my count.
                        I was still there day two. Sure I didn't vote for lynching, but just because you don't vote doesn't mean you aren't apart of the process. Just saying.

Comment

I was still there day two. Sure I didn't vote for lynching, but just because you don't vote doesn't mean you aren't apart of the process. Just saying.
                          That's not participating in the lynching. That's just hanging out, and that's fine but don't act like you were actually contributing anything.

Comment

• We need some more posting in here. Must beat Siena! Persevere my brethren!
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              We need some more posting in here. Must beat Siena! Persevere my brethren!

Comment

• Here I is.

Comment

Working...
                                X