This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    You went no lynch day 1 I think. You didn't vote day 2.

It's just at this point in the game, I feel like the only one who came forward with anything from Night 2, and then AFTER Cent gets lynched then people realized I missed people in my count.
    Honestly you should have double checked your list before you posted information like that. Hindsight is 20/20, but I thought centurion was acting too weird to be scummy. No one screams for them to get lynched that obviously. Plus you've got me and mdb hanging out there like bait claiming one or both of us are scum when you missed people on your counts. It's a grievous mistake, but I believe your role is almost for sure town, but in the future just double check.

Cjay, I'm not working with xero. Just because we voted for you for similar reasons doesn't mean were working together.
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Here I is.
      Good work, you two responded to the Swag Signal - you two are now a faction and immune to all abilities << This is obviously a joke.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Good work, you two responded to the Swag Signal - you two are now a faction and immune to all abilities << This is obviously a joke.
        Thank you sir.

Prodigy, welcome my brother.

damn I wish this was real.

Comment

• Swag I'm helping out, can you remove this poison so I don't die tonight??

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
              Honestly you should have double checked your list before you posted information like that. Hindsight is 20/20, but I thought centurion was acting too weird to be scummy. No one screams for them to get lynched that obviously. Plus you've got me and mdb hanging out there like bait claiming one or both of us are scum when you missed people on your counts. It's a grievous mistake, but I believe your role is almost for sure town, but in the future just double check. .
              Absolutely. And for the record one or both of you still could be scum, it just wasn't narrowed down to you two like I thought. Like I said, my fault.

Comment

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                Thank you sir.

Prodigy, welcome my brother.

damn I wish this was real.

Sweet. JLash, who should we kill first?

Comment

Sweet. JLash, who should we kill first?
                  Pheltz......in real life.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    Swag I'm helping out, can you remove this poison so I don't die tonight??
                    I will answer your question with a question: what is my first name?
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

That's not participating in the lynching. That's just hanging out, and that's fine but don't act like you were actually contributing anything.
                      Nah hanging out would just be post whoring with non-sensical comments. I was on the defense all of day 2 with the whole VF stuff. So pardon me if I had more important things on my mind then voting.

Comment

Pheltz......in real life.
                        Agreed. Ill unleash the Riders of Rohan Davey

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
                          Nah hanging out would just be post whoring with non-sensical comments. I was on the defense all of day 2 with the whole VF stuff. So pardon me if I had more important things on my mind then voting.
                          Oh my bad. I didn't realize the emotional burden this game took.....

Comment

Agreed. Ill unleash the Riders of Rohan Davey
                            Hahaha.

Comment

Absolutely. And for the record one or both of you still could be scum, it just wasn't narrowed down to you two like I thought. Like I said, my fault.
                              I'm telling you, I'm not scum. Investigate me if you want, I'm a town aligned player. You have a powerful role, but a powerful town member that lets his power get out of check is just as dangerous as the scummiest of scum. We need cha.
                              Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

I will answer your question with a question: what is my first name?
                                First name Swag second name Man
                                SwagMan
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X