This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    I'm telling you, I'm not scum. Investigate me if you want, I'm a town aligned player. You have a powerful role, but a powerful town member that lets his power get out of check is just as dangerous as the scummiest of scum. We need cha.
    I can't investigate man, I just have numbers. That's all. And no one stepped forward with anything else from night 2, and I thought I was onto something. I also didn't start up the lynch for Cent, btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Oh my bad. I didn't realize the emotional burden this game took.....
      Yeah every hour or so I have to redo my eye liner from all the tears I've shed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
        Yeah every hour or so I have to redo my eye liner from all the tears I've shed.
        You really are Ellesmieres brother then
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          First name Swag second name Man
          SwagMan
          Someone knows what's up. I grant you 11 lives.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• If you offered money, Swag, I might be more inclined to post here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              If you offered money, Swag, I might be more inclined to post here.
              You can't even win Siena's money because you don't have 500 posts... So post more here and get that 500!
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                You really are Ellesmieres brother then
                Yup yup.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  You can't even win Siena's money because you don't have 500 posts... So post more here and get that 500!
                  But my climb from under a hundred to three and some change has been remarkable.

Besides, I don't need your petty cash...you f***ers pay my salary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    But my climb from under a hundred to three and some change has been remarkable.

Besides, I don't need your petty cash...you f***ers pay my salary.

What did you say to me? *Modkill*

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

What did you say to me? *Modkill*
                      You forgot to bold.

Comment

• So where is everyone... Did everyone die? I guess that means I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                          So where is everyone... Did everyone die? I guess that means I win.
                          Here I is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            So where is everyone... Did everyone die? I guess that means I win.
                            You need to bold it

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

You need to bold it
                              I did that last time and nothing happened. You broke my trust.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                Here I is.
                                anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X