• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    Tomorrow at 3ish?
    Unless we finally get all our PMs in.

Comment

Tomorrow at 3ish?
      AM or PM? And I'm safe to assume that's EST since you're in NJ, correct?
      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
        AM or PM? And I'm safe to assume that's EST since you're in NJ, correct?
        3 pmish ET.

Think about it, Cent didn't get lynched that long ago.

Comment

3 pmish ET.

Think about it, Cent didn't get lynched that long ago.
          I was lurking at school, then I got home and caught up on last night's The Walking Dead and Hell on Wheels. 12 was quite a bit ago for me, ahaha.
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Thread died. Sad day, guys. Or night.

Comment

Thread died. Sad day, guys. Or night.
              I'm here, but I can't do my usual posting :/

Edit - I usually spend the night bouncing whatever theories I can off of others.
              Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-21-2011, 09:52 PM. Reason: Rubbing it in the faces of others that I can edit!
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Arrington doesn't suck!
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  I'm here, but I can't do my usual posting :/

Edit - I usually spend the night bouncing whatever theories I can off of others.
                  That's true. Your the higher power, and I must be the blessed one if I get a chance to have a conversation with you. (Kidding)

You really are the life of most Mafia games, though, from what I've experienced.

Comment

Thread died. Sad day, guys. Or night.
                    You are usually one of the guys complaining about people whoring in here aren't you?
                    sigpic

Comment

Arrington doesn't suck!
                      Mr. Opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        You are usually one of the guys complaining about people whoring in here aren't you?
                        I was last game because there was so much of it and I just couldn't find time to stay active consistently. This game is different what with some people not playing and the Siena thread.

Comment

That's true. Your the higher power, and I must be the blessed one if I get a chance to have a conversation with you. (Kidding)

You really are the life of most Mafia games, though, from what I've experienced.
                          Haha thanks, I have noticed the conversations get slower when I am dead...probably because everyone is scared of drawing attention to themselves. I love attention though

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

I was last game because there was so much of it and I just couldn't find time to stay active consistently. This game is different what with some people not playing and the Siena thread.
                            My game also isn't scheduled to last only a week with a dozen killing roles... Oops. I just spoiled that there isn't double digit killing roles in my game :/

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Haha thanks, I have noticed the conversations get slower when I am dead...probably because everyone is scared of drawing attention to themselves. I love attention though
                              Get too much of it.

Anyways, just looking at the day phase.

Cent was the town idiot, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                Get too much of it.

Anyways, just looking at the day phase.

Cent was the town idiot, correct?
                                Martyr

Comment

Working...
                                X