• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
    What comment?
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    ?

You trouble?
    Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    Btw you lurking the thread during the night period, scum?
    Dis 1^
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• By the way, I feel as though I'm slowly taking over this forum... one thread at a time.
      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        *Ahem*

Last Warning.

12. Do NOT check the "Who's Online" list on this board at any time while you are playing the game... Breaking this rule will result in being modkilled and not being allowed to participate in future Mafia Games made by SwAg Dynasty.

You know who you are.
        I forgot pheltz was playing. Oh wait
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
          Dis 1^
          No, in mafia 2 people looked at the list of people online to see who was communicating during the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
            No, in mafia 2 people looked at the list of people online to see who was communicating during the day.
            Oh. I was probably not active enough to cheat like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
              Tell us then.
              I'm sorry, but role claiming is lame, and I'm not going to do it unless y'all are going to try and lynch me. If there is anything we should have learned from CHG's mafias it's that we shouldn't trust anything from the mafia wikis because they often have nothing to do with the game we're playing.

Comment

• Getting off. Hold the fort down while I'm gone, guys. I'll check back in when I wake up probably.

Comment

• Has nothing to do with anything posted in here, I check Who's Online periodically to see if anyone is doing so and saw someone else playing doing so and I gave a single warning - it is up to the players whether they want to risk it or not,
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                    I'm sorry, but role claiming is lame, and I'm not going to do it unless y'all are going to try and lynch me. If there is anything we should have learned from CHG's mafias it's that we shouldn't trust anything from the mafia wikis because they often have nothing to do with the game we're playing.
                    You pass.

Comment

• I'm about to attempt to catch up on the past 24+ hours or so. I was distracted by the games, forum member draft and homework. Wish me luck.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Has nothing to do with anything posted in here, I check Who's Online periodically to see if anyone is doing so and saw someone else playing doing so and I gave a single warning - it is up to the players whether they want to risk it or not,
                      I think it's been made clear more than enough times that no should be looking at the Who's Online list. I can't say I would have been nice enough to only give a warning.

Comment

• Night all. I'll be on the road tomorrow but should be back by the time Night 3 ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Is there a wiki for that
                          It was pretty much a selfless hero role. So every time someone investigates Cent's target, lets say me. The person investigating me is redirected to investigating Cent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            I'm about to attempt to catch up on the past 24+ hours or so. I was distracted by the games, forum member draft and homework. Wish me luck.

I think it's been made clear more than enough times that no should be looking at the Who's Online list. I can't say I would have been nice enough to only give a warning.
                            I have a soft side, but now I feel scorned - there will be no more warm and fuzzy from me, I assure you.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
                              CJay himself said his attempt to role block me was, in other words, a half assed attempt. And the fact that people saw me post that I targeted CKane that night and CKane's admitting that he had been drugged clearly proves that CJay does in fact NOT have a role block ability as my ability very well did work. While CKane was drugged it wasn't a kidnapping/knock out/incapacitate effect as it would have been in the Night post update, but rather an attempt by me to protect CKane from an attack.
                              By drugging me though, you roleblocked me by keeping me from going out. So either your ability works as a roleblocking ability as well, or Chicagojay was right and did make you roleblock me.

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                              How quickly did Xero say that he targeted CKane? Did Ckane already state that he was role-blocked? I really think that Xero is scum.
                              No, Xero claimed the protected me then I confirmed I was drugged/roleblocked.

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              I will say before I go to sleep.

Day 1- 5 votes were cast by scum. IR died, so that leaves 4 scum

Day 2- 7 scum voted leaving 3 new scum votes.

Guys who didn't vote day 1 but voted day 2 were:

Chg-died night 2, scum
                              Carling- likely town because he has double vote
                              IBMG
                              Centurion- likely scum because he revealed he has multiple win conditions
                              Mdb

That leaves 1 more scum between IBMG and Mdb of the "new" scummies voting night two. Not enough people have been eliminated for me to determine the other 4 from day 1.
                              Why isn't more being made of this post? This is awesome information if true.

Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                              I have no problem voting for a lynch, as long as it's a somebody I feel good about. Like I said, Cent was acting odd a day or two ago, so if I had a bit more info, I'd definitely be willing to lynch him.

But I still think he's a Jester. His multiple win conditions could be getting lynch and/or surviving until the end of the game.
                              Seems like Deaner's made posts like this in each day phase where he said he'd half heartedly jump on a lynch bandwagon.

#########

Aight I'm caught up. 20-20 Hindsight and all, I probably would have backed off from lynching Centurion after he basically asked for it. Do we have any explanation for that yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                                20-20 Hindsight and all, I probably would have backed off from lynching Centurion after he basically asked for it. Do we have any explanation for that yet?
                                No explanation, but Cent is parading around the forums with an "I win" avatar and also claimed that he won in Sienas contest thread. So it looks like his win condition may have been fulfilled.

Comment

Working...
                                X